• ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Any suggestions?
    We are going with some friends to the colts game, and are looking for ideas Sunday night. I saw Georgia St, Ciroc New year, Howl at the Moon, and Moulin Rouge at the Pavilion. Any other suggestions or reviews on these? We are staying right downtown at the Embassy Suites, so would prefer something in the area if possible.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    We looked at a couple options last year and narrowed it down to Ciroc and Howl. I may be remembering wrong, but we ended up deciding on Howl because it was easier to just have dinner there as well and I believe it was cheaper. We reserved a table at Howl and food and drinks were plentiful and good. They didn’t allow it to be overly ful (which was nice)l until later on in the night even though they allow standing room tickets too. It was nice to have a dedicated table to keep our stuff too. Overall, definitely was a fun time, and was worth our money.

I’d day it would probably depend if you’re more of a piano bar type or DJ party-type. Plus, it was cool to walk out onto their patio and watch the Indy car “drop” on Georgia st.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    We got vip tickets for the party at the Indy Rooftop Ballroom. We have never been to something like this so hopefully its fun. Open bar and lots of other things going on.

jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    I've been to Ciroc New Year the past 2 years and don't have any complaints about it! For the money spent, the alcohol choices are really good, there is a nice variety of DJ's between the two buildings. Last year there was a snack bar, but I don't recall how long that lasted. The line to get in went rather quickly, and once inside before going up to the top there is a coat check. The combination of different people who come out to this event is what makes it a blast to me, along with lots of people leaving shortly after midnight.

Top Bottom