• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Some others may have seen this as well as myself. I don't remember where I saw it, it might have been on Anderson "I don't want a gun in your house but I want my lover to have a big assault gun in bed when I get home at night" Cooper's show. Anyway it supposedly was not in any way linked to the shooting last week. A local philaprist donates 20k to the city on occasion to buy back 100 firearms. The news crew was eating it up. They repeatedly showed the table of guns bought back. I guess Feinstein thought it was great, and thought her day is comming with her new bill banning AW all together and people will be lining up in droves turning them guns in. I sat there and looked at the guns the city paid $200 a piece for and thought buddy you got screwed paying 200 a piece for that crap. Then the next thought was, if this is what people will surrender when they are paying good cash money, what are they going to get when they say give me that new AR you just bought Dec 2012 for nothing.

LowerSW

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    Lower Southwest Indiana
    Hopefully some wise Californians (Is that a oxymoron?) will do what they did at GunsSaveLife.com.
    Chicago was having a buy back program, the members collected all the junk guns they could find and brought them up to Chicago.
    They netted $5,000 and the used the money to train kids how to shoot at a NRA youth camp.
    The full article is here.
    THANKS CHICAGO! Chicago gun buy-back money sponsors NRA Youth Shooting Camp | GunsSaveLife.com

I thought it was a great way to use their own programs against them

Top Bottom