• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mormprepr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    Whiteland
    Anyone know if they meet locally (Johnson Co. or surrounding Areas)? I've Been a member for a while just hadn't looked into local gatherings. Thanks in advance for help. And if this isn't the correct place feel free to move it.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    I looked into them awhile back, I did get the impression of a little extreme ideals, I can see where the stereotype of a weirdo group can come from. I didn't think it wise to continue as i feared I'd be put on a list, and I'm still attatched to the military.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My favorite thing about INGO:

Person asks question
    INGO'ers make condescending comments
    Question possibly gets answered

Sorry, I can't answer your question. I have no idea. Some people on here believe anything to do with restoring the Constitution as the law of the land is somehow extreme. :dunno:

Mormprepr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    Whiteland
    Sorry, I can't answer your question. I have no idea. Some people on here believe anything to do with restoring the Constitution as the law of the land is somehow extreme. :dunno:

I was wondering if I was the only one in this supposably red state who feels obligated to follow the oaths I've taken.

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    "I will support and defend the constitution of the United States and the orders of those appointed over me" That last part really ties my hands, but I'm not knocking Oath Keepers.

Mormprepr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    Whiteland
    "I will support and defend the constitution of the United States and the orders of those appointed over me" That last part really ties my hands, but I'm not knocking Oath Keepers.

I don't think the oath keepers were around when I was in, but I understand where you're coming from. It's more of a physical reminder to honor your oath and be especially mindful of illegal orders.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    . Some people on here believe anything to do with restoring the Constitution as the law of the land is somehow extreme. :dunno:

This extremist group is made up of current and former servicemen , LEO's and first responders .

NOT like the occasional militia supreme allied field commander that stops by and wants recruits .

I'd also like to know if there are any local meet ups .

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers ? Guardians of the Republic

Weirdos???

I don't remember being relieved of my oath when I left the military, so as far as I'm concerned it still stands.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This extremist group is made up of current and former servicemen , LEO's and first responders .

NOT like the occasional militia supreme allied field commander that stops by and wants recruits .

I'd also like to know if there are any local meet ups .
    I've never attended any local meetings and I'm a founding member.
    and damn proud!

their is a program that's going to start putting local groups together.
    and there have been state meetings if Iremember right. I'm not as active as I should be, no excuses, but I believe in it or I wouldn't be in it. It's made up of true patriots that have been, are, and will be again on the front lines protecting this republic.

(this reply isn't directed at anyone. Just stating info)

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You put "Weirdos????" in response to an earlier poster. I said consider the source, i.e. the person who called Oathkeepers weirdos. From his perspective anyone who supports the constitution is apparently a "weirdo".

I have taken that oath on several occasions.

Steell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 10, 2013
    Eaton
    You put "Weirdos????" in response to an earlier poster. I said consider the source, i.e. the person who called Oathkeepers weirdos. From his perspective anyone who supports the constitution is apparently a "weirdo".

I have taken that oath on several occasions.

I had just finished reading your earlier post and discovered that you do indeed appear to be an Honorable man, and I sincerely apologize for my misunderstanding.

Top Bottom