• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    here President Obama is giving a speech to 6th graders in their classroom!!!! see anything wrong with this picture???
    //http://news.spreadit.org/obama-teleprompter-6th-grade/

obama-teleprompter-6th-grade.jpg

JohnR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Hancock county
    I would love to see the looks on the 11yr old faces.There is no way a sixth grader could understand what he is talking about or care for that matter. Puke.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Those aren't teleprompters. He is a robot and derives his power from those devices. Without them all he can say is "Ahhh", "Err", "Uh", etc.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I see a lot of things wrong with the pic posted starting with who is standing at the podium and the list just goes on from there.............

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    LOL. That's a funny picture, but a little misleading.

He met the kids in one room, and did a press conference setup for the cameras in a different room.

See pic:
    610x.jpg

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis

He met the kids in one room, and did a press conference setup for the cameras in a different room.

See pic:
    610x.jpg
    hahahaah epic, he looks so lost without his telepromters, God forbid if he had to answer one of the kids questions, theres no one to type him the answer!

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    hahahaah epic, he looks so lost without his telepromters, God forbid if he had to answer one of the kids questions, theres no one to type him the answer!

LOL, BECAUSE YOU KNOW I WANT MY PRESIDENT TO SPEND ALL HIS FREE TIME MEMORIZING SPEECHES.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

See pic:
    610x.jpg

Thanks Designer99 for the added info. I7BO is still I7 but hey there is no need to use the teles when he is talking to people who can't vote for him & can tell exaclty when he is lieing. :rolleyes:

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    not at all, i want my president to be intelligent enough to be able to answer the question of a sixth grader without a teleprompter.

That's funny, where is the teleprompter for the sixth graders? I see one he used for the press conference but that's with old people!

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Hell even GW could read a book to kids w/out a prompter and hell he was just "stupid" at least that man could laugh at himself and read a book.

ron

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Hell even GW could read a book to kids w/out a prompter and hell he was just "stupid" at least that man could laugh at himself and read a book.

YouTube - George W. Bush at Booker Elementary School( 9/11/01)

That's funny, because the only clip I remember of Bush in a classroom is the one where he gets told the country is under attack and then continues to get read to by children for several minutes. Also he didn't do any reading to kids. I guess the only thing I can agree on is the fact that there was no teleprompter.

INB4 He was deep in thought about what to do.

Top Bottom