• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • waross

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    Talk about renaming things. Just wait until he is out of office and the City of Chicago decided to rename a highway to O'Bama Freeway. After all that is how he wants it. All free and his way. I just kill myself. LOL

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Talk about renaming things. Just wait until he is out of office and the City of Chicago decided to rename a highway to O'Bama Freeway. After all that is how he wants it. All free and his way. I just kill myself. LOL

You don't have to. When you get old enough that you start using a lot of health care, the government will do it for you.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    You don't have to. When you get old enough that you start using a lot of health care, the government will do it for you.

my reasonably well-off parents were dropped from their insurance and forced to take medicaid, or medicare, whichever is for seniors i forget. it didn't matter how much they could afford to pay for premiums, their self-pay private insurance company didn't want it. i'm terrified for them.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    The douche bag didn't have any problem taking a mini-Stanley Cup from a bunch of racist oppressors, did he?

obama-hosts-chicago-blackhawks-washington-283.jpg

Maybe he was confused and didn't know Blackhawks were Indians? :laugh:

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    Didn't he also just name November muslim appreciation month?

Nvm....instead of taking my wifes word for it...i just looked into it. Her source of "news" got it from a satirical article and passed it off as fact. Sorry for the lapse in not believing anything coming out of television

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    $500 to a doughnut that Dear Leader has no idea how the 'Skins got their name.

[Braves Field in Boston] was also the home of a National Football League franchise which began in 1932 and also called itself the Boston Braves for one year. The next year, the team moved to Fenway Park and changed its name to the Redskins (which served the dual purpose of sounding like "Red Sox" and allowing the team to retain its Native American-logoed Braves uniforms). In 1937 the team transferred south to become the Washington Redskins.

But don't share this information with The Pride of the Kenyans.

Last edited:

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    The problem has been solved!

The Washington Redskins are changing their name because of all the hatred, violence, and hostility associated with that word.

From now on they will be known simply as the Redskins!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The problem has been solved!

The Washington Redskins are changing their name because of all the hatred, violence, and hostility associated with that word.

From now on they will be known simply as the Redskins!

That's funny.

Speaking of not funny, anyone see Bob Costas pontificating during halftime Sunday night?

I don't mind celebrity types giving their opinions on politics, I can always ignore them. But, c'mon. This is a sporting event. If I want another one-sided lefty celebrity political infomercial I can just tune into MSNBC.

And if he must thrust his view onto the public like that, at least he could have the decency to allow an advocate for the other side to have a say as well.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Has Bob Costas been holding this same view for the last 20 or 30 years he has been a sportscaster and calling football games?

or has his opinion "evolved"

Top Bottom