Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We're labeled as Terrorist's now.

TK

Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will

In July 2012, the process by which this could take place was made clear in a leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” (PDF) dating from 2006.

http://info.publicintelligence.net/USAMPS-CivilDisturbanceOps.pdf

On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents” on American soil are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a, “Warning shot will not be fired.” Given that second amendment advocates are now being depicted as dangerous terrorists by the federal government and local law enforcement, Garrow’s claim is sure to stoke controversy given that Americans are seeing their gun rights eviscerated while the federal government itself stockpiles billions of bullets.

DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    My hopes are that even in a bad situation as this that military personel would not follow these types of orders, right? Im curious to see what others have to say about this. Anyone in the military have any input?

JagsFan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    No currently in the military, but if this order was handed down to my while I was in the "resistance" would have gained a Bradley fighting vehicle. Realistically, I really think some military members will follow orders out of fear, but I think the vast majority won't stand for disarming or killing American citizens. IMO of course.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    I can proudly say that I haven't met one Marine that would follow such orders.

The national guard on the other hand......

Unfortunately, from what I can see, there are attempts to eliminate the Corps, or at least diminish it to a point where it is not viable. Perhaps part of the grand messiah's plan???:tinfoil:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Unfortunately, from what I can see, there are attempts to eliminate the Corps, or at least diminish it to a point where it is not viable. Perhaps part of the grand messiah's plan???:tinfoil:
    eh...that rumor's been going around for LONG time

Dem in office = military cuts
    Rep in office = military grows

pretty typical

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Guys....let's refrain from posting this nonsense....ok? Consider your source before spreading whacko stuff on the Net. Thanks.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    Can I be completely honest?

I would open fire on US citizens. That's why I carry a handgun. To kill US citizens who pose a danger to myself, or someone incapable of defending their life. You're killing someone? You're in my house, trying to take what I worked for? You're in a movie theater, shooting unarmed civilians? You're plotting an extremist attack on our government? I'll kill you. 10 out of 10 times.

Context is important here, fellas.
    I know it's easy to have a hot button pushed and become worried, and that's why we have to be calm here. We're already at a disadvantage because we don't control media outlets. We need to approach things from multiple angles... read... develop our own opinions.

But it's official. I wouldn't be removed from that program, because I would open fire on US citizens. And so would you. That's why you carry.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No Obama fan here, but I am going to need better sourcing than several articles all citing one man's Facebook posts for this.

...and popsmoke has a point- if we would never fire on U.S. citizens, we shouldn't need to carry, should we? I mean, the incidence of a foreign invader or alien attacking is fairly small.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Still one man's claim....somehow these "senior military officials"- Heroes, we are to believe, won't attach their names to this.

Dr. Garrow has done very good work. Does that mean that he is automatically trustworthy about everything? If so, someone go tell Nixon's corpse that he's off the hook.

jlgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    Clarksville
    i was always under the assumption that they us military could not be used on its own citizens. posse comitatus would have stoped that. though i havent payed much attention until latly. i just read this and the douchebag back in 06 changed that. but still under the new law cant see it coming to that and besides no matter who was in charge of the military he would loose control of it in the end.

btw read close to the bottom of the article i read link

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    This is not new for Obama. Many events are occurring that suggest Obama intends to keep his vow to "Fundamentally transform the U.S.A." into something it never was or was intended to be. Many people in military having been trying to warn about Obama and his intentions. One thing you can bet on -- if Obama says something won't happen you'd better prepare for it happening.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    i was always under the assumption that they us military could not be used on its own citizens. posse comitatus would have stoped that. though i havent payed much attention until latly. i just read this and the douchebag back in 06 changed that. but still under the new law cant see it coming to that and besides no matter who was in charge of the military he would loose control of it in the end.

btw read close to the bottom of the article i read link
    If the federal government gets infected with fascism the fascists will do whatever they are ordered to do.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Friend of mine shared this with me today. Here is a video concerning the issue, an interview with the man who's come out to report this: Jim Garrow.

If this isn't good enough sourcing, I don't know what will be.

Excellent video and completely reasonable to me. Garrow has done much more to help people than Obama will ever do. Garrow is NOT saying Obama is immediately discharging anyone who answers no to the questions "Will you shoot and kill Americans if ordered to do so?" Garrow is saying Obama is using hypothetical scenarios to determine if military officers are likely to blindly follow orders to shoot Americans. Obama wants to know if military will follow him over the constitution and morality. I recommend this video. Garrow, who spends a lot of time in China, says Obama is working with the Chinese to disarm America and give our oil and coal to China as payment on the debt we own China. Chinese are afraid an armed America will rise up against a government that sends our oil and coal to China.

Last edited:

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I'm not buying it. These young men are people like me twenty some odd years ago and I would not have considered it then and I find it repugnant today, that being said there are no good people in all walks of life and some, some would do exactly such a thing but I believe them to be in the minority. I know several LEO's and not one of them would aid in such a scheme and I have a national guardsman working for me and he has told me it won't happen in his unit. The TSA on the other hand I don't know anything about. I pray for our country and our brothers in service.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom