• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I'll donate $100 to crippled children if you vote for Obama. If you don't vote for Obama, you hate crippled children, right?
    Wow, that begs the question, what is your vote truly worth? I thought about it in terms of something close to me and I could not come up with a number.

For Big O, who cares what grades he got. Maybe he got a D or two in "Constitutional stuff?" Would that really surprise anyone here? At the same time, even his privacy should be of concern to all of us here. Does it never end?

I would love to unleash Trump on the Chinese but these mini strokes he keeps having concern me.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    1. If you don't pay me $100, I'll post the video I have of you cheering at the Romney rally.
    2. If you will release your college transcripts, I'll donate $5 million to crippled children.
    3. I know a guy who says Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years. Prove that he's wrong.
    Only one of these is blackmail. The other two are just politics.
    I disagree. Trump is using money like a high value piece on a chessboard to bait Obama into making a move he does not want to make, but the game is Emotional Blackmail.

Trump wants something from Obama. Obama wants love. Game on.

Emotional blackmail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Obviously Trump knows that Obama has something to hide, or he wouldn't offer the magnificent sum of $5M just for transcripts. Where there is smoke there is fire. Trump is not blackmailing Obama, he is giving him an opportunity to be upfront, which is--predictably--the last thing that Obama would ever do.

You're supposed to read between the lines... Why would Obama NOT donate $5M to charity? No one is saying Obama doesn't like charity, so what is the reason? Why won't he show his transcripts? Is it because he listed himself as Kenyan in order to get scholarship funds, or worse? Was Obama just a C- student? I'll have to assume the worst until proven otherwise.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Obviously Trump knows that Obama has something to hide, or he wouldn't offer the magnificent sum of $5M just for transcripts.

It's about 0.5% of Trump's claimed net worth, or roughly double what Trump contributed to his own charitable foundation in it's decades of existence...

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Are you sure that is smoke? Maybe it is just steam. Trump is a well known source for releasing hot air.

Trump is not blackmailing Obama, he is giving him an opportunity to be upfront, which is--predictably--the last thing that Obama would ever do.

You're supposed to read between the lines... Why would Obama NOT donate $5M to charity? No one is saying Obama doesn't like charity, so what is the reason? Why won't he show his transcripts? Is it because he listed himself as Kenyan in order to get scholarship funds, or worse? Was Obama just a C- student? I'll have to assume the worst until proven otherwise.

It wouldn't be Obama donating money. It would be Trump doing so.
    Oh, and also... Trump is a hypocrite on this show us your cards type stuff.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Hopefully, after Obama loses, the facts will come out. I would almost guarantee he listed himself as a foreign national to get better chances for college enrollemnt and financing as well. Not sure if he listed Kenya or Indonesia but why would he not take advantage of a huge opportunity for a large charitable donation like that? He obviously is hiding something! :dunno:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw this on bias Yahoo news....even if Obama wanted to theres no way he can do it now.....read a bunch of comments by his supporters, they would rather see all children die than for Barry to do anything Trump wants.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Obama to Leno: Issue with Trump

On "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," President Barack Obama laughed it off, joking to Leno that the bad blood between him and the real estate mogul turned "birther" conspiracy theorist "dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Are you sure that is smoke? Maybe it is just steam. Trump is a well known source for releasing hot air.

Again I say, if it were just hot air, and there was nothing to hide, then why on earth would Obama not give $5M to a college scholarship fund or something like that? $5M is very serious money, just think of how many low-income children could go to school with it.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Obama to Leno: Issue with Trump

On "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," President Barack Obama laughed it off, joking to Leno that the bad blood between him and the real estate mogul turned "birther" conspiracy theorist "dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I admit when I was 17 I marked "other" on every document I filled out.

As a Greek I never considered myself to be a real White Guy. Technically we don't qualify for KKK membership. Apparently no free money either. Marking other probably just got me put on all kinds of 1980's versions of Homeland Security watch lists. It is a trick.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Saw this on bias Yahoo news....even if Obama wanted to theres no way he can do it now.....read a bunch of comments by his supporters, they would rather see all children die than for Barry to do anything Trump wants.

I'm not a Obama supporter but I agree that he should not give in to Trump.

Letting your adversaries dictate your actions is the equivalence of surrender and is a sign of weakness.

Again I say, if it were just hot air, and there was nothing to hide, then why on earth would Obama not give $5M to a college scholarship fund or something like that? $5M is very serious money, just think of how many low-income children could go to school with it.

I don't expect Romney to give in to Reid's demands for his tax returns. I wouldn't expect Obama to play along with Trump.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I don't expect Romney to give in to Rieds demands for his tax returns. I wouldn't expect Obama to play along with Trump.

But Romney already did reveal his tax returns. It is not a sign of weakness, nor is it a trap, unless you are really hiding something. Plus, no one offered a ton of money to Romney's charity of choice if he revealed more details.

Jeesh, we're talking about college transcripts! Why would this be top secret, or even remotely compared to tax returns (which could include private medical expenditures)? Maybe Obama is just too afraid that people will realize he isn't the "chosen one" if it is revealed that he got a 'D' in History. But more likely, he lied and used his diversity to get ahead of students who worked much harder.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm not a Obama supporter but I agree that he should not give in to Trump.

Letting your adversaries dictate your actions is the equivalence of surrender and is a sign of weakness.

I don't expect Romney to give in to Reid's demands for his tax returns. I wouldn't expect Obama to play along with Trump.

Isn't that The Obama administration's Foriegn Policy Mission Statement?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Obama is a liar and his lies are catching up with him...he looks very petty not to except 5 million for a charity...I believe he went to college as a minority from another country. Grades you could laugh at, but being caught in a lie about citizenship would end his career.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    But Romney already did reveal his tax returns. It is not a sign of weakness, nor is it a trap, unless you are really hiding something. Plus, no one offered a ton of money to Romney's charity of choice if he revealed more details.

OWLRY?

I thought the big hoopla was to release more than just a couple of years. This would be like Obama showing everyone his grades from his 8th semester...

Right. No one offered money to Romney. Instead they implied that he engaged in a felony.

Jeesh, we're talking about college transcripts! Why would this be top secret, or even remotely compared to tax returns (which could include private medical expenditures)? Maybe Obama is just too afraid that people will realize he isn't the "chosen one" if it is revealed that he got a 'D' in History. But more likely, he lied and used his diversity to get ahead of students who worked much harder.

Maybe he has a secret. Maybe he doesn't.

We will never know unless he finally givens into this circus. Anyone with half a brain realizes that it is a lose lose to play such games. Worst case scenario is that he has some damning secret. Best case is that he shows weakness by giving into to the demands of a living breathing cartoon character.

Again. I don't like Obama as President. I would like him (or any of our leaders) less if he gave in to this petty nonsense.

What is the dollar amount that you place on the respect/trust others (your children, spouse, co-workers, etc) have for you?

Isn't that The Obama administration's Foriegn Policy Mission Statement?

Notice I said I wasn't an Obama supporter.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    All I'm saying is that if Obama was a straight shooter he'd have already released the transcripts and be playing up how he stuck it to the rich man by taking his foolish money. Is there risk, sure, but there is also risk in keeping it a secret...

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

Top Bottom