• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Before you start yelling "Birther" give this a thorough read.

Obama Confirmed Ineligible for Office?

By JB Williams Thursday, April 29, 2010
    Were ANY of the Founding Fathers “natural born citizens” of the United States?
    No… they were not. Not even one of the Founding Fathers was a “natural born citizen” of the United States of America, even though some of them had indeed been (native) born on what would become U.S. soil.
    None of them were “natural born citizens” because all of the Founding Fathers were born prior to the existence of the United States of America. No one could be the “natural born citizen” of a nation that did not yet exist.
    America declared its independent status as a sovereign nation on July 4, 1776, breaking away from England and British rule. But the United States of America was not formed until September of 1787, with the ratification of the U.S. Constitution. The Founders had no choice but to exempt themselves from Article II—Section I—Clause V of the Constitution they wrote and ratified. But there would be no other exemptions or exceptions from that moment forward.
    So, how could any of them become President of the United States?

The Founders made this possible with this portion of Article II—Section I—Clause V; - “or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution;”
    They included a grandfather section in the clause pertaining to constitutional qualifications for the office of President, - A ONE-TIME exemption from the “natural born citizen” requirement for president.
    They clearly separate themselves “citizens” from others who had to be “natural born citizens” in order to hold the office of president. Citizens, who were not “citizens” at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution, would forever after need to be “natural born citizens” to reside in the Oval Office.

Excluding citizens at the time of the Adoption of the Constitution, who shall be eligible for the office of president?

“No person except a natural born Citizen”
    We know why they had no choice but to exempt themselves, but why did they exempt only themselves? What was so important about “natural born citizen” status that they made it possible for only a “natural born citizen” to hold the office of president after the adoption of the constitution?

What did the Founders mean by the term “natural born citizen?”

As with all written laws or contracts, they are a collection of carefully chosen written words of known specific meaning or definition. Any time you study documents, you must use definitions of words as they existed at the time the document was written, as words occasionally change definition over time. In the case of a document as important as the U.S. Constitution, it is vital that we have the proper meaning or definition of those words at the time of the writing and ratification of the document, in order to properly interpret the document.
    I am using Webster’s 1828 First Edition Dictionary to define the written words, as it is the closest I have access to for the era 1776-1787.
    The word BORN is defined by this dictionary as“To be born, is to be produced or brought into life”
    This word is simple enough and few people want to debate what the word means.
    The word Citizen is defined by the 1828 Dictionary as“The native of a city, or an inhabitant who enjoys the freedom and privileges of the city in which he resides; the freeman of a city, as distinguished from a foreigner, or one not entitled to its franchises.”
    This word is also widely accepted and seldom debated. However, ONLY as it relates to the current resident of the White House, Barack Hussein Obama, there seems to be great confusion over the meaning of the word “natural,” as it relates to whether or not Barack Hussein Obama is constitutionally eligible to be president of the United States.
    Yet the word NATURAL is no more complicated than the words born or citizen.
    Clearly, due to the Founders grandfather clause, any “citizen” could hold the office of president at the time of the adoption of the constitution. But after that, “No person except a natural born Citizen” could hold the office of president, or vice president for that matter.
    The word NATURAL is defined as follows, in the 1828 Webster’s dictionary“Pertaining to nature; produced or effected by nature, or by the laws of growth, formation or motion impressed on bodies or beings by divine power. Thus we speak of the natural growth of animals or plants; the natural motion of a gravitating body; natural strength or disposition; the natural heat of the body; natural color; natural beauty. In this sense, natural is opposed to artificial or acquired.”
    Natural (Pertaining to nature - In this sense, natural is opposed to artificial or acquired)
    Born (To be born, is to be produced or brought into life)
    Citizen (The native of a city, or an inhabitant who enjoys the freedom and privileges of the city in which he resides)
    As these were likely the actual definitions in play at the time these words were drafted into the U.S. Constitution, this is most likely exactly what the Founding Fathers meant by these words.
    In case you have the urge to challenge the 1828 definition of “natural,” the current definition of “natural” is essentially the same—“existing in or formed by nature (as opposed to artificial)”
    As a quick aside, for those having trouble with Obama’s alleged birth place, it is only the term “NATIVE” which refers to place of birth.
    Native“Conferred by birth; as native rights and privilege - Pertaining to the place of birth; as native soil; native country; native graves - One born in any place is said to be a native of that place, whether country, city or town.”

Is Barack Hussein Obama a “Natural Born Citizen” of the United States?

Although NO authenticated evidence has been offered to support the claim, those who claim that Obama was born in Hawaii would be claiming only that Obama is a “native born citizen” of the United States. As “native born citizen” is NOT the requirement for president in the Constitution, this is an argument of no real consequence.
    Being born in Hawaii would make Obama a “native born citizen,” but not necessarily a “natural born citizen” of the United States.
    Even if we accept the notion that Obama was “native born” to Hawaii, which was a U.S. state at the time of Obama’s alleged birth in August 1961, we would only be accepting the notion that Obama is a “native born” citizen, not a “natural born citizen.”
    If Article II—Section I said - “No person except a native born Citizen” shall hold the office of president, an authentic birth certificate from Hawaii would indeed solve the problem, although no such birth certificate has ever been offered by Obama. This terminology would have qualified some of the Founders as well, without the need for a grandfathered exemption.
    However, “No person except a natural born Citizen” shall be eligible for the office of president.
    As a result, a Hawaiian birth certificate would not be enough to qualify Barack Hussein Obama, II - as eligible for the office he currently holds. Something else would be required…something more.
    Obama supporters shouldn’t feel unfairly singled out however, as without the grandfather clause, no Founding Father could have held the office of president either, and they were all white men. In fact, all white men would have to meet the exact same requirements as Obama today. Article II—Section I mentions nothing about color or race.

What is required to be a “natural born citizen?”

In a word, nature… as in, natural law, or as the 1828 Webster’s dictionary puts it—“Pertaining to nature; produced or effected by nature, or by the laws of growth, formation or motion impressed on bodies or beings by divine power.”
    WOW!—“impressed on bodies or beings by divine power.”—“produced or effected by nature, or by the laws of growth”
    In terms of “nature’s effect” on human beings, what we know is the reproductive system and time honored natural laws pertaining to “birthrights.”
    Webster’s 1828 definition establishes birthright as—“Any right or privilege, to which a person is entitled by birth, such as an estate descendible by law to an heir, or civil liberty under a free constitution.”
    Such as, a child inherits his/her father’s name automatically at birth, as well as heir to his fortune and his citizenship.
    No man-made laws are needed. In every civilized nation on earth, the “natural born child” automatically inherits their father’s name and all other related birthrights upon birth, with no statute required.
    If Barack Hussein Obama’s father had been a legal citizen of the U.S. at the time of Barack II birth, Barack II would enjoy not only his father’s name, but his citizenship in the United States as well, and no man-made law could block his birthright to status as a “natural born citizen” of the USA.
    However, Obama’s father was at no time a citizen of the USA. He was at all known times in his life, a citizen of Kenya, which at the time was still under British rule.
    Barack Hussein Obama II father was a legal citizen of Kenya. As the “natural born” son of Barack Hussein Obama I, Barack Obama II is the “natural born citizen” of Kenya, which is why his family, friends and the press referred to him as “Kenyan Born” all the way up until he decided to run for the office of president.
    From that moment forward, Obama, his friends and the press has denied that he was a “natural born citizen” of Kenya, and claimed that he was a “natural born citizen” of Hawaii.
    But here’s the problem—Even if Obama was born in Hawaii, a “native born” citizen of the United States (which has yet to be proven), he was still the “natural born citizen” of his father, and Kenya.
    This would have made Barack Obama II a “dual citizen” of both the USA and Kenya.
    And this is why the Natural Born Citizen clause exists in the U.S. Constitution.
    Barack Hussein Obama is the poster-child for why the Founding Father’s placed Article II—Section I—Clause V in the U.S. Constitution.
    Dual citizenship means dual or divided national loyalties. That’s why the qualification for the highest office in the land is “natural born citizen.” An individual with NO reason for dual or divided national loyalties…
    It is on the basis of this research and further research into the history of the term “natural born citizen”—that I wrote The Bottom Line on Natural Born Citizen and make the claim that DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office.
    American citizens had better wake up and take action fast, as there is little time left to right their ship!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    IBTL.

seriously? semantics leading to impeachment?

From the link DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office it goes into even more detail.
    This is just a part of it.
    Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi knows that Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible for the office of president, which is why she refused to certify the following language when certifying Obama as the DNC candidate for president in 2008.
    This is the normal language for certification of nomination for president and vice president, filed by the DNC only in the state of Hawaii…
    williams042010.jpg

This is the language filed by the DNC in the other 49 states, however…
    williams042010-2.jpg

Note that the language which certifies that Barack Hussein Obama meets all constitutional qualifications is missing in the DNC documents filed in 49 of the 50 states. The certification of constitutional qualification for the office of president was filed only in Hawaii. That text is missing in the DNC certification filings for all other states.
    Whereas the RNC filed the exact same certification document, including the constitutional text for John McCain in all 50 states, Obama was technically certified in only one state, Hawaii. A mere inconvenient technicality, I’m sure…
    The US Congress knows that Barack Hussein Obama is not constitutionally qualified for the office he holds. Although the congress passed a resolution proclaiming Senator John McCain a “natural born citizen” as the son of two US citizens, no such congressional resolution exists for Barack Hussein Obama.
    The press knows that Obama is not a “natural born citizen,” having written on several occasions about the “Kenyan born” senator from Chicago. A number of citizens have already been arrested and jailed for asking these questions.
    Over four-hundred law suits have been filed across the country asking the courts to force Obama to become the “transparent president” he promised to be, and all four-hundred are being dismissed before discovery, all on the basis that “no citizen has proper legal standing” to ask who and what their president really is…
    Over a half-million citizens have now signed a petition demanding to see Obama’s birth records.
    Numerous members of the US Military have refused deployment orders from Obama, on the basis that he refuses to evidence his constitutional qualifications to issue such orders. In most cases, the soldiers have simply been reassigned, so as to avoid any disciplinary action that could end in “defense discovery” which might finally force Obama to open up his files once and for all.
    Now an eighteen year veteran flight surgeon and active Lt. Colonel faces court martial as he makes his demands for proof that Obama is constitutionally eligible to issue orders as Commander-in-Chief.
    Obama’s entire domestic, foreign and national defense agenda has proven to be wholly anti-American

Obama’s entire domestic, foreign and national defense agenda has proven to be wholly anti-American on every possible level. Still, the answers concerning who and what Barack Hussein Obama Jr. really is remain elusive in the face of unprecedented efforts to ask the right questions.
    No matter who asks, how they ask or where they ask, not one single individual in Washington DC or even state government seems willing to weigh in on the most important issue of our era. Who and what is the man sitting in the people’s White House?

How a citizen who is legally eligible to vote is denied standing is beyond me.

jknapp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    soooo what the heck brought this up??? lol is this seriouse or just someone that doesnt like him? lol i think its stupod. sure he may not know what hes doin yet but he'll get the hang of it haha

onviousluu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    Considering his foreign policy is so similar to Bush's, it is nice someone will admit that Bush's foreign policy was anti-American.

Oh and now that I've read it?? Allow me to begin yelling "birther." (at the time of this post, I'm currently yelling)

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Considering his foreign policy is so similar to Bush's, it is nice someone will admit that Bush's foreign policy was anti-American.

Oh and now that I've read it?? Allow me to begin yelling "birther." (at the time of this post, I'm currently yelling)

So this fact means nothing to you?
    The diversionary search for an authentic birth certificate is ongoing and Obama has now spent in excess of $2 million in legal fees to keep that search alive.
    Eric Holder’s Department of Justice continues to deploy taxpayer funded attorneys around the country to file dismissals on behalf of Obama, denying all American citizens access to the courts as a peaceful remedy, which only fuels the fire of discontent and the questions about Obama persist.
    You just believe what you are told?
    Why spend $2 million to hide a mere birth certificate?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    No it does. Just doesn't mean I'm for illegally kicking him out of the White House.

I think people need to grow up and realize he's our President. We survived Bush, I bet we survive Obama.

If he is indeed ineligible, how would we be illegally removing him?
    At the very least he would have committed fraud.
    So by wanting proof I am somehow juvenile?
    I don't accept things without proof.
    If you have chosen to be a sheep and follow along blindly that is your choice.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    No it does. Just doesn't mean I'm for illegally kicking him out of the White House.

I think people need to grow up and realize he's our President. We survived Bush, I bet we survive Obama.

so throw out the constitution??? and therefor throw out the law? and what is right??? sorry but people with dual citizenships or no citizenship dont get to ruin my country. at least GW was a U.S. citizen, so if he f'd up (which he did) it was "one of us" doing the f'ing up!!! NOT A FOREIGN IMPOSTER!!! your thinking sir is VERY flawed! neg rep coming your way, so maybe you will rethink your possition. with your way of thinking you should seek a career in acting, or maybe even a white house cabinet position. your a shoe in!!

Last edited:

41mag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Carmel
    so throw out the constitution??? and therefor throw out the law? and what is right??? sorry but people with dual citizenships or no citizenship dont get to ruin my country. at least GW was a U.S. citizen, so if he f'd up (which he did) it was "one of us" doing the f'ing up!!! NOT A FOREIGN IMPOSTER!!! your thinking sir is VERY flawed! neg rep coming your way, so maybe you will rethink your possition. with your way of thinking you should seek a career in acting, or maybe even a white house cabinet position. your a shoe in!!
    :yesway: Obama Said He Would Take Public Funds For His Campaign And Then At The Last Minute Turned It Down .Requirement ,You Must Prove You Are Eligible To Be POTUS. Kind Of Makes Me Wonder .

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    There are only four reasons that come to mind for me NOT to push this issue, but I'm not sure they apply.

See, if he's ineligible, I would wonder about those he chose to run with and those he chose to appoint to the offices they hold. As such, two of my reasons are affected and the other two, less so.

The four reasons of which I speak are, in order:

Joe Biden: VP and second-in-line to the Oval Office
    Nancy Pelosi: Speaker of the House and third-in-line to the Oval Office. *
    Harry Reid: President Pro Tempore of the Senate and fourth-in-line to the Oval Office. *
    Hillary Clinton: Secretary of State and fifth-in-line to the Oval Office.

Pelosi and Reid held their positions prior to the last election, but Biden and Clinton hold their jobs only because of that election happening and resulting as it did, thus, the question here is what would happen if he was declared ineligible; Would McCain be certified as having won a plurality of the votes, would Biden succeed to the office, or would he be declared ineligible by virtue of his selection as VP by Obama, paving the way for Pelosi to take the Office? She would not be the first to succeed to the office by removal of a current occupant of the office, though the last was Ford, succeeding Nixon on his resignation. Additionally, I've never heard that Pelosi was born elsewhere, either.

Lastly, I would wonder about any and all legislation signed by Obama into law: If he was never eligible for the office, can any bill he signed continue to be law?

Much of this will, if it ever comes to trial, be a "case of first impression", since no one has ever seen this issue before.

Naturally, I really don't want to see Pelosi in office.

Blessings,
    Bill

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Count me as another stupid fool that thinks he is hiding something.

Perhaps it was fraud for his scholarship applications as I believe he was awarded financial aide or awards as a dual citizen or something along those lines. To find out he committed fraud in order to attend all his "good" schools could be criminal which would really look bad on a national level.

I for one think if there is smoke there better be a check for fire. Why hide the records if there is nothing there?

Highest public office should demand higher scrutiny IMHO. Unfortunately the law or courts in this case doesn't support my oppinion.

I am willing to bet there is much more to this story than a birth certificate issue. I would wager it is something criminal as well.

None of these muckity mucks want to admit they were duped by the boy wonder would be my guess.

I doubt we will ever know the truth or the real reasons the President went out of his way to hide the originals or his transcripts.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Btw semantics and language are usually involved in greater contract negotiations in any legal document. Otherwise we would have had the spit handshake of independence and the bill of suggestions instead of what we currently use as our blueprint.

Some would argue the difference between rape and love is the approach or in other words."semantics"

Just My. 02

IBTL.

seriously? semantics leading to impeachment?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    See, if he's ineligible, I would wonder about those he chose to run with and those he chose to appoint to the offices they hold.

Lastly, I would wonder about any and all legislation signed by Obama into law: If he was never eligible for the office, can any bill he signed continue to be law?

Blessings,
    Bill

I wonder about the Supreme Court justices put in place by him as well.

No doubt this is giving those who would have to work it all out for serious headaches.
    It maybe they are more concerned about what would happen going forward with this versus just letting his time run its course.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Let's face it, nothing is going to come of this. The political class has decided to circle the wagons and ignore us. The MSM has been given its orders to demonize and portray as loons anyone that seriously mentions the issue in the public square. This whole thing could have been easily put to rest. Failure to provide a copy of the original birth certificate seems to indicate there is something to hide and obviously it must be big. It is clear that he was born in Hawaii when he said he was, since there are the two Honolulu newspaper announcements.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ...This whole thing could have been easily put to rest. Failure to provide a copy of the original birth certificate seems to indicate there is something to hide and obviously it must be big. It is clear that he was born in Hawaii when he said he was, since there are the two Honolulu newspaper announcements.

No, it's clear that he was born when he says he was and it's clear that a birth announcement was published. When my elder two nephews were born, my sister and brother-in-law published birth announcements in the city we all grew up in, despite the fact that they lived 200 miles away. That's where all their family and school friends lived, so that's one place the announcements made the paper. If Barry Hussein's mother was living in HI, but whelped him elsewhere, it's not unreasonable to think she might have published an announcement to tell her friends.

Just one possible theory. I could be wrong, but this might be enough circumstantial evidence that it could introduce "reasonable doubt" as to the veracity of his claims to citizenship.

Blessings,
    Bill

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No, it's clear that he was born when he says he was and it's clear that a birth announcement was published. When my elder two nephews were born, my sister and brother-in-law published birth announcements in the city we all grew up in, despite the fact that they lived 200 miles away. That's where all their family and school friends lived, so that's one place the announcements made the paper. If Barry Hussein's mother was living in HI, but whelped him elsewhere, it's not unreasonable to think she might have published an announcement to tell her friends.

In the old days the newspapers would list the births from the local hospital without consulting with parents or family. The newspaper announcement seems to be such a listing. We weren't as concerned with privacy back then. I think they probably simply went to the local county office and listed all the birth certificates that had been turned in to the office.

obama-1961-birth-announcement-from-honolulu-advertiser0000.gif

ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I tend to go the other way with this. I think he was born here, and then fraudulently claimed he wasn't at some point in time in order to somehow financially benefit, or talk himself into a good school by pretending he was born in Kenya. And it's THAT sort of thing he doesn't want known.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    In the old days the newspapers would list the births from the local hospital without consulting with parents or family. The newspaper announcement seems to be such a listing. We weren't as concerned with privacy back then. I think they probably simply went to the local county office and listed all the birth certificates that had been turned in to the office.

Not to rain on your parade, but Obama's sister was born out of the country (Indonesia), and was also issued a Certification of Live Birth in Hawaii, just like Obama was. That paper could just be a feed of those papers being filed. Proves nothing really.

Show me the birth cert with his doctor's signature and I'll believe it.

Top Bottom