• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I been trying to find the notes or anything saying if this well be a temporary or permanent gun ban?

my thoughts are this is bull ****. because of a couple of nut jobs we all have to pay the price. but with any luck this well be just like obama care. states well fire back and say NO to the obama bull ****.

It's not REALLY because of the nut jobs.

The nut jobs are just the "vehicle" being used as the pretext to drive the Obama agenda.

True Republican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    This is getting bad folks, everyone of us needs to continue to harass our elected officials. We need to make it clear this is not what we want, that way Obama will be left holding the bag by himself.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    If you've got any belief that anything making it to the floor will have a "sunset provision" like the 94 ban, I've got a bridge to sell you. The grabbers saw how well that worked out and they're going for broke.

Welcome to INGO.

OK, If that's the case, it's time to break them once and for all. We need the 2nd amendment now more than ever.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    The speculation is lmost as bad as the talking heads in Washington, all this ban talk, and there isn't anything on paper. Pass the advil bottle please!
    I agree. It is obvious more than a few on this site have already surrendered to the gun-banners.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Dont under estimate Washington,who would have guessed whats going on there now would happen.
    We the PEOPLE stand togethet or HANG together.
    You elected them.........(well somebody did) and the chickens gonna come home to roost.

Spazstick87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I hate how so many people act like the ban is in place. It is frustrating seeing and hearing how people act like the fights over when really its just gearing up. There has only been talk of certain items being ban but nothing on paper. All we can do is fight for our rights and then act accordingly depending on what happens.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    There will be no gun ban.
    The most they will get is a 10 round magazine limit.

I heard on the news that they want to limit clips to 10 bullets. That means the AR15 will be ok since it uses a magazine and not a clip. I tried putting 10 bullets in my Pmag once and they all rolled out. Maybe I should try putting rounds in there instead of bullets.:n00b:

jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    There will be no gun ban.
    The most they will get is a 10 round magazine limit.

I heard on the news that they want to limit clips to 10 bullets. That means the AR15 will be ok since it uses a magazine and not a clip. I tried putting 10 bullets in my Pmag once and they all rolled out. Maybe I should try putting rounds in there instead of bullets.:n00b:

I'm betting they won't get that far. Those paying $60 for a magazine might wake up with a hangover, IMO.

"The administration is eyeing unilateral steps on gun control, but analysts said there are few things President Obama can do on his own because gun control is one area where Congress has jealously guarded its power to make the laws.In many areas, Congress writes broad laws but gives the executive branch wide discretion to write rules and regulations. Not so with guns."

Executive gun 'order' easier said than done - Washington Times

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    There are 288 A rated by the NRA members of the house and senate and only 180 F rated. No matter what Ofarthole does the congress won't pass it.

Relaxed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    [STRIKE]Obama gun ban 2013[/STRIKE]

I agree. There is no ban in place and the fight is not over. From all the reading I've done, the left is working hard to try to keep momentum. This argument is beginning to run out of gas.

The bottom line is that crazy people do crazy things, and those intent on breaking the law will do so no matter how much the government punishes those intent on following the law. Some guy just stabbed his kid in the head. Tragic, but how does gun grabbing stop the violence?

Best thing to do is to make your voice heard.

Find Your Representative · House.gov

U.S. Senate: Senators Home

And if you haven't joined yet... Join the NRA for $25 a year and get a $25 gift card for Bass Pro. (I did today.)
    https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=bassprowy

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    This nonsense isn't going to stop until the owner and/or mods on this and other gun forums start locking these threads as soon as they are posted.

There will be no bans. Period.

IRISH1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    South Bend
    I been trying to find the notes or anything saying if this well be a temporary or permanent gun ban?

my thoughts are this is bull ****. because of a couple of nut jobs we all have to pay the price. but with any luck this well be just like obama care. states well fire back and say NO to the obama bull ****.

we'll see Tues.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    i know it did not work. they had two mass shooting when the gun ban was in order. but i been hearing obama is going to use executive order to force it on us all.

Based on the official goofy definition of 'mass shooting', there were actually SIXTEEN mass shootings during the tenure of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

My God, think how many lives were saved because of the AWB! Imagine how many mass shootings there would have been without an AWB.

A Guide to Mass Shootings in America | Mother Jones

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    The loony left is hoping for another massacre to fire up the sheep.

8372105088_09185bcef6_o.jpg

Top Bottom