Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Right here in Indiana . . .
    Obama: Secret Service is handy when you have girls

By CHARLES BABINGTON
    Associated Press Writer
    TERRE HAUTE, Ind. — Who knew Secret Service agents were so handy for parents of elementary school kids?

Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama, taking questions from an Indiana crowd Saturday, called on a 5th grade teacher. Noting that his 10-year-old daughter, Malia, is starting the 5th grade, he asked: "Any tips? What should I be waiting around for?"

Someone called out, "boys."

"What!" Obama exclaimed in mock horror, as the audience laughed. "Hold on a sec. Maybe that home-schooling is all right. One reason I have to win here is so that I've got Secret Service around my girls at all times. They carry guns."

I see, the rich powerful politicians get armed guards under Obama's elitist presidency but what do the rest of us get?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Right here in Indiana . . .I see, the rich powerful politicians get armed guards under Obama's elitist presidency but what do the rest of us get?

You missed the biggest point. It's not even to protect their lives, it's to protect them from horny boys. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Suprisingly I didn't get anything destroyed on my truck when he came through town...

b02d51b8.jpg

Top Bottom