• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The only thing Obama has succeeded at with me is strengthening my resolve to fight for our 2A rights and my efforts to vigorously oppose anyone who attempts to infringe them.

Brian 45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    This has given me the chance to talk about the constitution and what the rights outlined mean to everyone and how easy it is to loose them. Too many people are buying into the media's story line and just don't think about why we need things like guns around. Presenting the other side helps them to understand. I can also buy more guns and blam him!

drifter197

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    s/w indy
    Mr. Obama and his cronies wanted to take my guns, to make it to where I could not shoot them, to not be able to defend my family with them. He didnt get to take them away but he sure got it to where I cant shoot them. He scared everyone into buying ammo. This caused the shortage and now there is no ammo to be found so we cant shoot our guns. I have a little but dont want to shoot it, once its gone its gone. I really figured we would be able to get more by now but I guess not.

:xmad: MR. are you kidding? I would not call MR. or SIR !! he is just a coward that has never worked a real job and wants to tell other people how we should live our lives. What a :puke: he is.

Aaron1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Indianapolis
    To the OP:

Mr. Pitbull,
    You seem to look upon this ammo shortage as a bad thing. I would like to propose the opposite to you and all who agree with him.
    Is it temporarily annoying? Absolutely. I'm currently trying to train up all my combat skills that went to rot during the campaign season.
    It this one of the best things that ever happened to the 2nd Amendment? Absolutely.
    Take a look at why we have an ammo shortage.
    The Sandy Hook massacre, just like the 2008 election of Barack Obama, spurred millions of US subjects to decide that they wanted to be armed citizens, and thus they went out and for the first time in their lives bought the biggest, baddest gun they could find and a 1000 rds to go with it. Furthermore, millions of armed citizens then decided that they wanted to take the next step and be warriors, and thus they signed up for training, which requires ammo.
    Is this in the short run painful? Yes. But this is the free-market at its finest. Now instead of millions of people who in theory support the 2nd Amd, we have millions of people who actually own guns and ammo and now have skin in the game to oppose future attempts to take their guns....rather than just shake their heads when gun control is advanced. It's one thing to watch your neighbor lose his rifle....it's another thing entirely when they come for yours.
    On top of this the firearms industry, lobby groups, etc are making millions off of these sales and can use this money to do things like lobby in congress, build new facilities so they can leave communist states in protest, etc.
    Now will they likely try to make getting a gun harder for us? Yes. In the short term this is totally painful. However politically this is giving us a long term victory for the 2nd Amd and freedom. Take Gov. Deer-Jerky in NY. He was a top 2016 presidential contender. He's screwed now. Like Al-Gore (like Igore, only Al-Gore) before him, he has now lost the support of pro-gun democrats and, if he were to make it to the general, it will likely cost him the election. Oops. (Why do you think Obama neglected to go after gun control until his 2nd term?? There were several opportunities in his first term.)

Now I'm not saying I'm gleeful at all the crap they're trying to pull now. There are some dangerous things we are having to fight off. However, whenever I see gun ownership on the rise, training on the rise, and memberships with the NAGR and NRA on the rise, I know things are moving in a positive direction.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    :xmad: MR. are you kidding? I would not call MR. or SIR !! he is just a coward that has never worked a real job and wants to tell other people how we should live our lives. What a :puke: he is.
    I used the term Mr. because I refuse to call him President. But Im right there with you.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    On a lighter note, I went to Wally world tonight and they actually had some 40 s&w tonight. I picked up two boxes as I wanted to leave some for others. They still had I think 8 boxes after I left. Still no .22 long

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Mr. Obama and his cronies wanted to take my guns, to make it to where I could not shoot them, to not be able to defend my family with them. He didnt get to take them away but he sure got it to where I cant shoot them. He scared everyone into buying ammo. This caused the shortage and now there is no ammo to be found so we cant shoot our guns. I have a little but dont want to shoot it, once its gone its gone. I really figured we would be able to get more by now but I guess not.

He scared everyone into buying more and a bunch of his agencies went and bought oooooh about a BILLION rounds of ammo. Yeah, that ought to do it.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Lots of Ammo Zombies selling it on Ebay. They haunt GM and WM on restock days. Not for me, I started stocking up the day the Kenyan got elected (using the term elected loosely).

Me too....bought my first EBR the day after his first election and continued to purchase whenever since then....we preach about sheep here all the time but we as gun owners and enthusiast seem to be our own worst enemy as WE have caused this panic to continue by OUR lack of prepardness....

Just saying....:patriot:

Top Bottom