• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If Obama's going to a prison and doing this helps in reforming the prison industrial complex then I am all for it. I don't care what his reasons are, if they result in something good for this country.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Don't vote for the bad guy that is all im saying. Vote for the guy who will do his job and that is to uphold the Constitution and defend it. If the guy you vote for wont do that then you voted wrong. Republicans are the same as democrats. Voting for the lesser of 2 evils is still voting for evil. We are in this mess because people vote for Rs or Ds and we all get screwed. Vote 3rd party and help get them in the national debates. Any 3rd party is better then the 2 partys that are the same.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    INGO title revisionism once again.

Article says: "Kochs joined Obama to support relaxing guidelines."
    Twangbanger says: "Obama jumped in bed with Kochs."

You guys truly see (twist) what you want to see and post it as fact. Oh well, very few of you actually read the articles anyways and usually respond as if the revised titles are true.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Welfare is immoral because you are stealing from one group to give to another. But what is worse is corporate welfare. And what is the biggest issue is Social Security and Medicare. The money those old people paid in was already wasted by people they voted for during there younger years. They have no right to take my Social Security I pay in. I say we cut them off since they voted for the scum that ruined this country. The baby boomers where the worst generation EVER they robbed my generation and the next generation like no others. With all there social programs and deficit spending they should be ashamed of the leaders they choose year after year. Democrat or Republican it was a disaster they created.

Welfare is unconstitutional because the Federal government has no authority to take from one person to give to another.

Top Bottom