• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Chicago has a gang problem not a gun problem
    Not according to Obama and Emanuel. There are roving gangs of rudderless guns that have escaped gun shows interrupting their utopian society in pristine Chicagoland that cross the border from Indiana all by themselves to do their evil bidding.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    His chief of staff did on the news this morning with Rafael "dirty" Sanchez. He basically said not to blame Indiana for the overwhelming crime problems Chicago has.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    It's getting pretty old with the respect to Chicago blaming everyone and everything but themselves. They ran that city into the ground with their corruption, poor budget management, and a U.S. attorney's office for that district that has not been active on gun violators for a LONG time if ever. A lot of those people who violate federal gun laws can be sent to federal prison for 15+ years and they rarely do it. They are fine putting them on probation or home detention until they disappear into another neighborhood or area or when the police catch up with them after they murder someone or commit armed robbery.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's getting pretty old with the respect to Chicago blaming everyone and everything but themselves. They ran that city into the ground with their corruption, poor budget management, and a U.S. attorney's office for that district that has not been active on gun violators for a LONG time if ever. A lot of those people who violate federal gun laws can be sent to federal prison for 15+ years and they rarely do it. They are fine putting them on probation or home detention until they disappear into another neighborhood or area or when the police catch up with them after they murder someone or commit armed robbery.

They can't do any of these things that they should do because if they did, they would undercut their own position by solving the problems they need to justify further attacks on our rights.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Catch and Release is an utter failure.

Even if there were absolutely no restrictions on guns remember that these criminals are stealing and killing which is also against the law. It's not more laws that are needed, it's enforcing current laws and incarcerating those who violate the law.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Catch and Release is an utter failure.

Even if there were absolutely no restrictions on guns remember that these criminals are stealing and killing which is also against the law. It's not more laws that are needed, it's enforcing current laws and incarcerating those who violate the law.

I think I like the way I misread your post better! :):

I thought before taking a closer look that you had said 'incinerating', not 'incarcerating'!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They can't do any of these things that they should do because if they did, they would undercut their own position by solving the problems they need to justify further attacks on our rights.
    Chicago blaming everything on everyone else is a deflection tactic to try and focus the attention elsewhere other than where it should be. They've made a mess of things and it's getting out of their control now. They can't control the criminal element so they seek to control the lawful.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Chicago blaming everything on everyone else is a deflection tactic to try and focus the attention elsewhere other than where it should be. They've made a mess of things and it's getting out of their control now. They can't control the criminal element so they seek to control the lawful.

I could go along with that, but I tend to put a slightly different spin on it seeing them needing the criminal element as a 'justification' for the things they want to do to control the lawful.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I could go along with that, but I tend to put a slightly different spin on it seeing them needing the criminal element as a 'justification' for the things they want to do to control the lawful.
    I would agree. Everything they do is predicated on control. Except that they have been miserably inept at controlling the ideological, morally decrepit product of their societal ills.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would agree. Everything they do is predicated on control. Except that they have been miserably inept at controlling the ideological, morally decrepit product of their societal ills.

You just have to look past the present to the endgame. When that time comes, our 'betters' have made clear that they believe that the world human population should be about 500 million people as opposed to the 7 billion and some change we now have. Use those predators to justify ever-intensifying control, when that control is achieved you just fence them in. Cities have no facility for massive food production, so as soon as the predators get done cannibalizing the sheep, they will turn on each other, and eventually die off. All that needs to be done is maintain and enforce the fence. Let me emphasize that I see no tinfoil in taking what they have told me, arranging it in a coherent order, and assuming that they are being reasonably truthful. Then, throw in actual completed past actions and present actions which support that theory, and it seems pretty clear.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Problem is a lot of people believe his lies. Our biggest advantage is time. He can't stop the clock.

Yup...that's what truly scares me is how many buy into his rhetoric!

He cannot stop the clock...but that doesn't mean he may not try to change the outcome?

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I don't understand how the man that runs this country can stand and lie like that. He took an oath to protect the constitution not to take it down. He and the other people that are trying to do the same thing should be arrested and tried for treason.

You can't buy a hand gun in any state with out going through FFL dealer. Now you can buy a hand gun from a person living in your state with out a back ground check. Now is that what they are trying to stop? Is that the so called loop hole at the gun shows? It is my understanding that if you are making a living from selling guns then you must have a FFL. I have read about some people at gun shows that sell a lot of guns at gun shows that don't have a FFL. I have never met one, but I have read about them. I would say they are operating outside the law and there are already laws on the books to deal with that.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Not Yet....

I don't understand how the man that runs this country can stand and lie like that. He took an oath to protect the constitution not to take it down. He and the other people that are trying to do the same thing should be arrested and tried for treason.

You can't buy a hand gun in any state with out going through FFL dealer. Now you can buy a hand gun from a person living in your state with out a back ground check. Now is that what they are trying to stop? Is that the so called loop hole at the gun shows? It is my understanding that if you are making a living from selling guns then you must have a FFL. I have read about some people at gun shows that sell a lot of guns at gun shows that don't have a FFL. I have never met one, but I have read about them. I would say they are operating outside the law and there are already laws on the books to deal with that.

"You can't buy a hand gun in any state with out going through FFL dealer"

^^^YES that is what the antis want with handguns+long guns..Not happening now ==This is what we MUST stop..

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    RICH JAMES: Think of first-graders, not NRA rhetoric
    RICH JAMES: Think of first-graders, not NRA rhetoric
    More lies!!

"Indiana — and particularly Lake County — ought to be ashamed because it is a poster child of sorts for the gun show loopholes. There are no such loopholes in Illinois, which is why guns purchased in Indiana end up in the hands of gang bangers in Illinois."

"Locally, I hope Lake County Commissioners Gerry Scheub, Mike Repay and Roosevelt Allen will pull the plug on the loophole-filled gun shows they allow at the county fairgrounds."

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    ...pull the plug on the loophole-filled gun shows they allow at the county fairgrounds."

Maybe I am not going to the right gun shows. The ones I attend do not seem to be filled with gang bangers and meth dealers. Generally just a bunch of old guys wandering around crop dusting and fingering shiny stuff. In fact, most the dealers with tables who may not be FFLs do not strike me as though they would sell to an out of state gang banger or an obvious strawman.

Top Bottom