• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Obama Lectures Press on Donald Trump: ’This Is Not Entertainment. This Is Not a Reality Show’

Obama warned Republicans, especially women, to take a close look at Trump, asking them to consider whether he represented their values.
    “I think Republican women, voters, are going to have to decide, is that the guy I feel comfortable with in representing me and what I care about?”

Did Obama just pull the "woman card" for Hillary? Why should women especially consider whether or not Trump represents their values?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The audacity necessary for that arrogant b*stard to say any such thing is amazing, particularly given that he is simultaneously supporting Hillary who has ruthlessly destroyed the lives of the women who have dared to speak up about Bill's misdeeds, all while claiming to be a champion of women. Maybe she is the rest of the time other than when she is victimizing them? Trump may not have the most genteel attitude expressed in his remarks, but he has never done any ill to women of the order of magnitude of Hillary's deeds.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    As I said when I posted this earlier in the primary thread...

Ironic of him to say such a thing when he's treated the presidency as if it was a reality TV show.

Except for bombing that Yemen family wedding, that's a little too much for reality TV.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If BHO pulled the 'woman card' for Hitlery he must be drawing from her deck. His deck is made up of 52 'p****' cards

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The audacity necessary for that arrogant b*stard to say any such thing is amazing, particularly given that he is simultaneously supporting Hillary who has ruthlessly destroyed the lives of the women who have dared to speak up about Bill's misdeeds, all while claiming to be a champion of women. Maybe she is the rest of the time other than when she is victimizing them? Trump may not have the most genteel attitude expressed in his remarks, but he has never done any ill to women of the order of magnitude of Hillary's deeds.

I tried, but the rep Nazis intervened.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Does anyone even listen to the imbecile anymore? I know i haven't for the last, what, 7 years and 4 months.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obama said trump needs to be vetted too. Hilarious. Because he himself was so carefully researched...

Well actually there's so legit concerns there, especially considering he's about to get CIA briefings. One of Trump's inner circle apparently has some pretty close Russian govt, and possibly mafia ties. Apparently, this pretty unique, and is stressing them out on how to address it. My first thought was JFK, but by then the American mob had already been pretty well infiltrated, and I'm unaware that JFK had any hostile foreign connections.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    And Obamas political mentor is an unapologetic terrorist who wished he had done more. Our Secretary of State and current candidate for democrat presidential race kept classified documents on her own freaking email server. Sandy Berger stole documents from the national archives To help the Clintons.

I'm sure the left is as concerned about those issues too

If I keep a patient's EKG on my home computer I can get $100,000 fine. Hillary will get nothing for her crimes. The Chinese Communist Party gave tens of millions of dollars to the Clintons, he gave them advanced satellite technology that was used for missile guidance And now they have long-range ICBMs. Do you really want to go there?

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Well actually there's so legit concerns there, especially considering he's about to get CIA briefings. One of Trump's inner circle apparently has some pretty close Russian govt, and possibly mafia ties. Apparently, this pretty unique, and is stressing them out on how to address it. My first thought was JFK, but by then the American mob had already been pretty well infiltrated, and I'm unaware that JFK had any hostile foreign connections.
    The concerns are legit but I don't think they're that unique: "...close russian govt, and possibly mafia ties" sounds a little bit like HRCs business model as secretary of state, selling uranium to the russians in exchange for clinton foundation donations

Top Bottom