• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    Obama on June 17 apprarently signed an executive order putting into effect the Dream Act which was voted down by Congess three times and 70% of the people voted against. You all probably know what this act was, but if was allowing illegal aliens the right to stay in the U.S. The following link send you to a website that explains it and then directs you to the memo that the supervisors at Ice received.

Conservative Patriot: CONSERVATIVE PATRIOT EXCLUSIVE! OBAMA ADMINISTRATION APPROVES THE DREAM ACT - THE MEDIA IS SILENT!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    We have/had a tread about this last week I think. The summary from that thread (I did not participate in it) was that YOUR PREZ has limited resources and ordered the DOJ to focus their attention on higher priority cases (killers, felons, etc..) as oppose to spending time on the illegals (ie. with no criminal record) to maximux the best "bang for your buck" so to speak. So that link and article is a bit mislead to say the least.

---
    BTW model67a I see you are in JAPSER. Is that JASPER county? If so you might be interested in this upcoming NWI INGO event.
    UPCOMING EVENTS
    NWI INGO MEET & SHOOT - JUN/JULY 2011

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...eet_and_shoot_jun_jul_2011_a.html#post1921400

Top Bottom