1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I will say this, Clinton isn't a horrible choice for fiscal responsibility. He did balance the budget so well that he got homes for everyone without credit security!!! I wonder if Monica will be under him on this project? :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Dang It SemperFiUSMC! When I saw the title I was not expecting to read how yet another incompetent greedy politician is brought on board to screw us. I was hoping to read about how Obama had decided to go home to Kenya.

Please choose your titles more carefully next time, you really had my hopes up there for a second.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    ahhh jeez. i read the title,jumped up, slamming my finger on the mouse trying to open it wondering what caterer i was gonna go with, only to find out its more crap.We would have mardi grau in December.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I agree that Clinton did a good job balancing the budget and was fiscally responsible. But, Jesus H! Obama! WTF are you doing man? You need to call Daddy to fight your fights? Because that's what this looks like. This looks like Obama is really weak. I understand what he's trying to do. He's trying to get a beloved President by liberals or democrats to sell the party on this deal. But, it makes him look weak. I guess this happens when Rahm Emmanuel takes off. DUmb Dumb Dumb.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Clinton had a balanced budget because he had Newt as Speaker of the House. I don't think John Boehner is a New Gingerich.

You could tell Bubba was thrilled to death to be back up at the podium. I bet he was so excited when he left he had to bang a couple of interns before he left the building.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    No matter how you feel about billie or obie that press confrence was disgraceful to the Office of the President. The leadership of every other country in the world will see it that way. They might as well have handed billie the football.:(

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I misread that and thought I was finally going to be able to get an Obama quilt. =(

Obama-quilt-3-Thompson.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    AHA

Since the heat's a little hot in the kitchen, Obamagonnaneedajob has called former President Clinton in to take over where he left off. Clinton is going to be the point man working with Congress to pass the tax cut bill. A pathetic display of incompetence.

On a side note I wonder who will be breast feeding and changing boy blunder's diapers?

Bill Clinton's Surprise Appearance to Back Obama Tax Deal Recalls Bygone Era - FoxNews.com

I see what you did there. Comedy as misdirection. Soon to be rep'ed.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I agree that Clinton did a good job balancing the budget and was fiscally responsible. But, Jesus H! Obama! WTF are you doing man? You need to call Daddy to fight your fights? Because that's what this looks like. This looks like Obama is really weak. I understand what he's trying to do. He's trying to get a beloved President by liberals or democrats to sell the party on this deal. But, it makes him look weak. I guess this happens when Rahm Emmanuel takes off. DUmb Dumb Dumb.

Nobody is an expert on everything. If you don't have the ability to rebuild the transmission in your car you don't do it anyway. You hire somebody to do it for you.

That was part of Perot's downfall when he ran for president. Asked about foreign policy he came right out and said he wasn't an expert and would bring one in to get the job done.

Everyone expects the president to be a master of everything when that's really impossible. If you aren't the best at something are lack the talent you bring in someone who does.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Nobody is an expert on everything. If you don't have the ability to rebuild the transmission in your car you don't do it anyway. You hire somebody to do it for you.

That was part of Perot's downfall when he ran for president. Asked about foreign policy he came right out and said he wasn't an expert and would bring one in to get the job done.

Everyone expects the president to be a master of everything when that's really impossible. If you aren't the best at something are lack the talent you bring in someone who does.

And Bill Clinton has talent for setting tax policy????:n00b: Do you remember when he said, "I guess I raised your taxes too much, haw haw haw".

Will the Clintons EVER just go away?

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana

Agreed, but as President of the United States, the POTUS has to, AT THE VERY LEAST, give the impression of being in charge! This Embarrassment to the Office of POTUS ceded the podium that only one person in the world has the right to command AND THEN RUNS AWAY TO HIS WIFE! I can't think of a clearer sign of weakness or incompetence. I am truly concerned about our nation and the next two years are the most important time since the Civil War. America is at a turning point and we are currently led by the most incompetent disgrace of a President and Congress in our history. God help us and prepare accordingly!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom