Obama said Caterpillar would rehire if stimulus was passed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trad78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Griffith
    CAT still makes the block for the new International Big Bore. They didn't want to spend the money for the SCR (I believe) engines. International still uses EGR with all the credits they have accumulated.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Being a disgruntled member of the Presbyterians, there may be something else going on. The liberals all hate Cat with a passion. Cat sells the dozers to Israel that are used to tear down the huts of the poor downtrodden Palestinians. The libs have been pushing for all the mutual funds to disinvest from Cat.
    They hate all buisnesses and not just Cat.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    CAT will stay with a stimulus.

Mayo Clinic is a shining example of private insurance and Medicaid/Medicare making a business successful (until they dropped Medicaid/Medicare)

So-and-so couldn't get the operation they needed through private insurance. Except they could.

Blah blah blah.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    just my opinion CAT didnt want to make engines that suck. I have driven diesel trucks since I was 16 years old (many many years im afraid) the new clean air crap robs on road engines of power and durability. My current model truck might as we be gas the new fuel has too little lubricity and the emissions controls choke the moter to death. my off road tractors run better longer and with more power than the one the roads can anymore :( and yes im an old grump but I dont care. Yes you can "tuner" new engines but if you really work them you blow em up trust me I have done it :)

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The chinese have to buy some products made in America. What else are they going to to do with the huge trade surplus?? Loan it to us at .1% interest?? They already are loaning us as much as they feel comfortable loaning. When push comes to shove they will infringe on copyrights and build their own diesel engines and cash in their iou's. We wont have the manufacturing capacity to make our own shoes, shirts, belts, light bulbs etc etc. Not to mention any cash to do make anything with.

Top Bottom