• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    The Amish should get diapers for the cattle and send the poop to D.C. no one will ever notice it there.

I agree with whoever said that self sufficiency probably irritates the Obaminator.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Because we have a blatantly racist President, with a hatred for Christianity. It is impossible to evaluate the actions if his administration without bearing that in mind.

:rolleyes:This response is the exact attitude I'm talking about. I guess some folks will never see the level of their own hypocrisy. I may have to accept it, but I'll never get used to it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    :rolleyes:This response is the exact attitude I'm talking about. I guess some folks will never see the level of their own hypocrisy. I may have to accept it, but I'll never get used to it.

I hear you there. How anyone can possibly doubt what Joe said in the text you quoted, just mystifies the heck out of me.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    This response is the exact attitude I'm talking about. I guess some folks will never see the level of their own hypocrisy. I may have to accept it, but I'll never get used to it.

Care to expand on how Our President, who by his own words, attended a church for 20 years, which preaches how bad White people are, how we stole, and rot America to the core, could not carry away some of those beliefs?

Even today, Rev. Wright is running around America promoting his beliefs, you googled me, how about YOU GOOGLE HIM.

Or perhaps we can look at Obama's mentor's, Henry Louis Gates, proud Afrocentric who based his entire career off of his skin, and not her merit, done quite well, too by playing off of it, ignorantly accused two cops of being racist, nevermind one was a Teacher against such applications, and Berry Obama jumped that bandwagon and called the Cops "Stupid".

When I cared, I was actually able to find out this is just the tip of the ice berg with Obama. His connections, are tied with various other people who are proudly connected to the Black Panthers, etc.

So no, Joe isnt a hypocrite. You dont have to accept or get used to the facts. they is what dey is brah:laugh:, but no need to attack another for acknowledging some problems.

I am 100% sure that if Bush was connected to the KKK, you'd have an issue about that, along with millions of other Americans, why Berry Abdul Hussein Obama gets a free pass is something I wont understand other than it's hypocrisy in it's most grand form :D

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    @NHV
    I never stated that Joe's post was false. I never stated that BHO wasn't a racist. I am simply pointing out that often times those who cry racism, are often racist themselves. Or, those who get annoyed with folks playing the "race card," often play the "race card" when it fits their agenda.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    @NHV
    I never stated that Joe's post was false. I never stated that BHO wasn't a racist. I am simply pointing out that often times those who cry racism, are often racist themselves. Or, those who get annoyed with folks playing the "race card," often play the "race card" when it fits their agenda.

Ah, I apologize then. I read something in your post which obviously was not there.

doom on me, thanks for clearing it up :buddies:

jnicol6600

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    I dont see how the environment survived when everyone lived like the amish. Cows and Pigs and horses, Oh My!

Top Bottom