• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WillBrayJr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Auburn, IN
    IF it's really true that he's Depressed then he's obviously Mentally Ill. If he's Mentally Ill then why can't I be President:D Oh that's right, the Tree-Hugging Hippies would get their tighty-whities in a ruffle.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    one must realize the weight a U.S President must carry on his shoulders, as much as I disagree with him on policy, I wish him well, as the leader of the free world he has a lot on his plate!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have prayed every day that our President would change his evil, anti American ways, and simply step down. If he were to do this, I would still hate everything he stands for, but I would at least have some respect for him as a human being. He's not gonna do it, and we, as Americans, are gonna have to be on guard 24-7. The fact he MAY be suffering from depression, only heightens my degree of alarm.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I say Boo-F'ing-hoo... worthless bastard wanted the job, now he needs to be coddled by his mommy... oh waaaa... I say if he dont like the job, quit and go back to Kenya where he belongs...

P.S. Yes I hate him as president and as a person, so I could care less one damn bit about him, PERIOD!

INGunGuy

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    "Second, the failure of the administration to effectively communicate to the American people. "

I would like it if people stopped saying this. He has communicated perfectly well. The problem is of course, that we don't like what he is communicating. The problem may be that he has communicated too well.

I guess depression is inevitable, when the undeniable reality that you were not all that you thought were, slaps you right in the face.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    "Second, the failure of the administration to effectively communicate to the American people. "

I would like it if people stopped saying this. He has communicated perfectly well. The problem is of course, that we don't like what he is communicating.

:+1: Quoted for truth.

Top Bottom