• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ke7cq

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Near Beech Grove
    Obama and Biden will be surrounded by children reading letters expressing their concern of gun violence.
    He will issue these executive orders restricting our rights in the most cynical and shameless propaganda package possible using these children as PROPS to guilt those advocating constitutional rights.
    What a sensationalistic and nauseating use of these children to further their anti-gun agenda and further attack on our ability to continue our sovereignty. :rockwoot:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If Obama really cared about reducing the number of children killed every year, he might start with the fact of being the most radical proponent of abortion ever to step foot in the whitehouse, even passing legislation to force every American to pay for them. So obsessed with abortion that real National Security issues are totally ignored, even to the point of allowing Americans to die at Ben Ghazzi. Planned Parenthood has published on their own website, almost 400,000 in 2012 - a morbid record.

What a hypocrite. :xmad: Obama should be impeached.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    I believe these orders may well interfere with 1500's present or future success. Ya think?

Not at all. Absolutely none. Barack Hussein has no authority whatsoever to do much of anything by Executive Order. Until and unless Congress codifies something via legislation, Hussein's hype is just that.

Nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

ke7cq

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Near Beech Grove
    If Obama really cared about reducing the number of children killed every year, he might start with the fact of being the most radical proponent of abortion ever to step foot in the whitehouse, even passing legislation to force every American to pay for them. So obsessed with abortion that real National Security issues are totally ignored, even to the point of allowing Americans to die at Ben Ghazzi. Planned Parenthood has published on their own website, almost 400,000 in 2012 - a morbid record.

What a hypocrite. :xmad: Obama should be impeached.

Agreed 100%... the use of these children is shameless! What about having on children... saved by guns?? :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I believe these orders may well interfere with 1500's present or future success. Ya think?

You are wasting your time. If he reacts to rising water as he does clear threats to our rights, he would be the man on the roof attempting to climb up the chimney escaping the rising water while insisting that there isn't going to be any flood.

Tomorrow may well not be a game changer, but thinking there is no danger from a Chicago thug is extremely dangerous.

ke7cq

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Near Beech Grove
    Not at all. Absolutely none. Barack Hussein has no authority whatsoever to do much of anything by Executive Order. Until and unless Congress codifies something via legislation, Hussein's hype is just that.

Nothing is going to happen tomorrow.

Redefine the definition of "sporting purpose" for long guns...tax all ammo through the EPA for the lead content doubling the cost of ammo...immediately require all gun sales be through FFL's... ban magazine sizes... require FFL's to be audited monthly :noway:

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Just think of the danger in all of those 5-year-old girls surrounding the Prez and VP ... SS better hang onto their weapons. :D

Last edited:

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Redefine the definition of "sporting purpose" for long guns...tax all ammo through the EPA for the lead content doubling the cost of ammo...immediately require all gun sales be through FFL's... ban magazine sizes... require FFL's to be audited monthly :noway:

Educate yourself. Barack Hussein can do NONE of these things (with the possible exception of the last one, which would require a budgetary approal through the House....won't happen.)

All Barack Hussein can do by executive order is try to tighten the enforcement of laws already codified. He won't be able to introduce anything new.

I realize these things are not well-known to most. Let those who have a background in how government works guide you....and don't sound like an uneducated Hoosier (we're well-stocked in those already.) Thanks.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Educate yourself. Barack Hussein can do NONE of these things (with the possible exception of the last one, which would require a budgetary approal through the House....won't happen.)

All Barack Hussein can do by executive order is try to tighten the enforcement of laws already codified. He won't be able to introduce anything new.

I realize these things are not well-known to most. Let those who have a background in how government works guide you....and don't sound like an uneducated Hoosier (we're well-stocked in those already.) Thanks.

You've been rather arrogant in your postings here, but I digress.

What a President CAN do and what a President DOES do are two very different things.

Cases in Point:
    Executive Order 9102
    Executive Order 9066
    These two should need no explination
    Executive Order 12324 Section 1
    (That's a treaty, a power reserved for Congress)
    EO 11110- Authorized Treasury Secretary to coin and issue silver certificates, again, a power reserved to congress

I'm not saying that the President has the authority to control guns with an executive order, and I'm not saying it will stick if he tries. However, it would be wise to understand that unlawful EOs have been issued AND enforced throughout our history.

Don't call the rest of us uneducated when you yourself seem to be lacking a knowledge of government workings. It would be appreciated by all of us dumb Hoosiers, I'm sure.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    liberal-logic-101-307.jpg

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    He exploited dead kids to get this stuff started and now he exploits live ones to keep it moving..

That is his campaiging style.. Campaigner in Chief...

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington

As I stated to you in another thread, An EO is law, regardless if it is legal, or unconstitutional, until it is overturned... you seem to think you know how this works, but you should really do some additional research before you spread misleading information!

achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    As I stated to you in another thread, An EO is law, regardless if it is legal, or unconstitutional, until it is overturned... you seem to think you know how this works, but you should really do some additional research before you spread misleading information!

That AND BO has exhibited a reckless disregard for the law and the constitution since the day he took office. He just doesn't think the rules apply to him, therefore, EO's way outside their supposed limitations are entirely possible.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    That AND BO has exhibited a reckless disregard for the law and the constitution since the day he took office. He just doesn't think the rules apply to him, therefore, EO's way outside their supposed limitations are entirely possible.

I agree, BHO has never had anyone's interests at heart other than his own! I would really like to see the EO power severely neutered, as it is far too easily abused; as we have seen by several of our recent presidents.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria

"Reckless disregard for the law and the constitution"?? Not possible. After all, he is a Constitutional scholar, you know. :D

It would all be somewhat humorous if it weren't actually happening ...

Top Bottom