• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • exelh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Nashville
    Just saw this on Fox News. Don't think I have ever been more disgusted in my life. Tomorrow when he presents his path to reduce gun violence, he will be surrounded by children and their parents.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    That just shows the mentality, lets put a bunch of children up there because no one can disagree with him......when there are a bunch kids selling it. He is pathetic!

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    :xmad::xmad: I knew deep down that he would bring children in and use them as a back drop for his backward agenda. These kids do not know what is going on other than guns are bad lectured by the parents. I would assume that the parents inform the kids what to write. Read there letters, come on....it sounds like they are going to do it like reading a story.

I think it is shameless, disrespectful, careless and outragious for this administration to do this.

I believe the other party should do the same with people that respect guns, for guns, the 2nd amendment and how they protected them and others. Bring the lady fro Georgia, the man from Indy and others and inform them of our side.

WOW I hope people do not sit around exspecially congress and let this idel by

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why expect anything different? While foisting ObamaCare on us, he surrounded himself with what I recall to be actors wearing lab coats with the suggestion that they were doctors who supported ObamaCare.

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    I think that for his inauguration that we should have a massive torchlight parade, and then burn some books, whadya think?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    It doesn't surprise me. I've thought all along that he would play it up that 'if you don't agree with me you want more children to die'...so this just plays to that story line.

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    When did American politics turn into a F***ing advertisement! I swear this idiot drums up every damn marketing tactic there is, even new lows such as this stunt. Sensational, B Hussein O

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    When did American politics turn into a F***ing advertisement! I swear this idiot drums up every damn marketing tactic there is, even new lows such as this stunt. Sensational, B Hussein O

Politics=marketing today plain and simple. Both sides do it and we, the consumers, demand it:(

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The man has no morals and will stoop as low as need be to get his photo op. He's a shameless used car salesman, and unfortunately our backward country re-elected this ******* president.

He truly is lower than whale **** at the bottom of the ocean.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Has He NO Shame???

Mr. President, Have you No Shame???

I sure hope that He also has some "Kids" from the Streets of Chicago in His backdrop.--You know the 13-16 year old Gang-Bangers...Bill.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom