• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    No hidden agenda here. CNN. Adding fuel to the fire. I dont feel that he should be commenting on this at all. What about all of the other murders in the country that are barely a blip on the radar.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    First it was Trayvon could've been his son. Now he is Trayvon.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    So Obama could've gotten angry that someone was following him, busted his nose and then pinned him down and beat him in the head, and even after witnesses came out and ordered him to stop fighting, he would've continued the assault unabated huh?

Why is it that most black people (and all liberals in general) seem to ignore that Trayvon wouldn't have gotten shot if he didn't pin someone down and beat them relentlessly? That leave that fact out, and say that "white guys can hunt down blacks and shoot them any time". It is absurd. I understand the emotional baggage of history, but why does even the president lack objectivism in the slightest? I mean black teens are roaming the streets reinforcing the exact violent stereotype that they are protesting against, and instead of doing the obviously correct thing, which is defusing the situation by telling them they are wrong (MLK wouldn't have done it that way!), he is taking their side like an emotional child himself.

I suppose that communith organizers and Alinksky-ites never let an emotional crisis go to waste, the like to feed the flames and then channel the anger. Well I'm sick of having a community organizer in chief! He is supposed to be the leader of the entire free world, and instead he behaves like a little Hitler, right before Krystal Nacht.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Dear Mr. President,

If you really believe that you could have been Trayvon, and you really feel for his cause, you still have time to martyr yourself in his name.

In the mean time, stop politicizing a civil issue, and since the constitution worked, drop it. Oh yes, and how about stopping your continual campaign and make believe you are a leader!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Gotta give the talk-show hosts a way to keep their viewers captivated with this. Now we have another week of useless headlines and debates. Brilliant move.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, at 17 he had been suspended from school, a wanna-be gangster, smoked pot, and then finally shot during a confrontation with neighborhood watch?

No wonder I'll never be president.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    When he 17 (35 years ago) Obama was in Hawaii. He's trying to identify with a life full of trials and tribulations he knows nothing about.

I agree totally...Having grow up on the South side of Chicago, you better be on your guard no matter what color the person is who is following you.
    Trayvon made a stupid decision and it cost him. Obama and his puppet Holder need to let it go.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gotta give the talk-show hosts a way to keep their viewers captivated with this. Now we have another week of useless headlines and debates. Brilliant move.

Agreed. I'll admit I spend more time reading and considering these threads than they're probably worth. You've got to hand it to BHO, this thing has everybody talking and as long as they're talking about this, he's getting away with murder...well...maybe not murder...but policies that lead to murder of Americans.

Top Bottom