• ...and so much more!
  • ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Oh no people like Obama and disagree with me and I love caps lock!!!One!1

I'm sure if the situation was flipped around, ya'll would be telling people to just not watch the video. :rolleyes:

The video is lame though, but I guess I've grown up around too much blood and guts and my stomach isn't so dainty..

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    One of the nice things about believing in a particular person is that you don't have to spend a lot of time learning all that complicated stuff about all the issues. You believe in Obama, so if he wants to close Gauntanamo, you know it's a good thing, and if he decides later to leave it open, you know that's a good thing too. If he opposes tax cuts, you oppose them, and if he supports them, you support them too. It simplifies things and all you have to do is love.

It's beautiful, really it is. Anybody have a tissue.

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    One of the nice things about believing in a particular person is that you don't have to spend a lot of time learning all that complicated stuff about all the issues. You believe in Obama, so if he wants to close Gauntanamo, you know it's a good thing, and if he decides later to leave it open, you know that's a good thing too. If he opposes tax cuts, you oppose them, and if he supports them, you support them too. It simplifies things and all you have to do is love.

It's beautiful, really it is. Anybody have a tissue.
    GlenBeckHighRes.jpg

sean_hannity_1.jpg

382707_main.jpg

Rush-Limbaugh.jpg

?

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    made it through 42 sec. i must be getting more tolorant, i didnt thini i would make it through the first 30

Last edited:

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I fail to see your point. These media figures don't have a blind following. They have fans, as they are entertainers. Its easy to always be right when you are a commentator and Monday Morning Quarterback everything.
    Perhaps to you or I they are "entertainers," but for some the term "ditto head" is real.

Islamic culture, teaches people to trust in religious and political leaders rather than think for themselves. That is one of the primary reason democracies to not thrive in the Middle East. Why take responsibility for one's own actions when it is easier to just be a follower.

Top Bottom