• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Doing what you're expected to do shouldn't move the needle in the positive.

Not doing what you're expected to do, could possibly move it in the other direction though.

Hurricane can only hurt the bammer.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Doing what you're expected to do shouldn't move the needle in the positive.

Not doing what you're expected to do, could possibly move it in the other direction though.

Hurricane can only hurt the bammer.

Do you suppose it could do a really effective job and carry him off to Oz, flying house hazard and all?

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Yeah, the creep can really act presidential and manly and be fully in charge for a storm like this where the only choice is to send help to the citizens or not. There are political considerations that only a real idiot would fail to recognize and act on in his best interests. He can be a real tough guy in this crisis. Where has the macho man been on several other occasions where someone performing like a president should has been obviously absent???

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    The governors of the states take care of their own state...Obama will look good if he gets out of the way and gives congress the go ahead to cut red the red tape...but romney could still show him up by showing how being self reliant and helping one another with out the government works. This will not be on MSM.
    Romney Campaign Bus Being Used For Hurricane Relief Efforts - Katie Pavlich

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I noticed his great praise of the handling of resources on MSMBC. I also noticed them building this storm up to be Katrina-like, before it even made land. I think their plan is to say, "Katrina could've been made as good as this with proper leadership".

People simply aren't that dumb. I predict Romney will win by 5 points in the general election no matter what. After the first debate, many decided they were through with Obama's divisive tax and spend plan, which has already proven a failure.

The only way Obama could've won is if he came up with a new plan in the first economic debate. He didn't. He is still a community organizer, who knows only how to make up funny names, sling insults and fire up his existing base. Outside of the people that are leftists themselves, who think government is the answer to everything, no one can stand Obama now that he has proven that he offers no chance of financial improvement for us all.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I notice that Romney was in Ohio today. Collected food donations for the folks on the East Coast. Praised Americans for coming together and helping one another. FEMA activated a number of US&R Task Forces - including Indiana's - to assist with SAR if necessary. I guess we'll have to see which Governors request Federal aid after the storm subsides.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Interesting contrast to Mitt's stance that federal disaster relief is immoral.

Interesting left wing talking point, trying to politicise the storm. Heck, it worked so good against Bush, why not make Romney sound like Bush, right? Again, people aren't so dumb. Romney said borrowing $1.6T is immoral, not disaster relief. The transcript clearly shows that the interviewer interrupted Mitt asking about disaster relief, but Mitt finished his original thought.

This is a lie. It is not just a leftist slant on the truth. Just like saying "Obama called Benghazi a terrorist act on 9-12", when he really called 9-11 itself a terrorist act, and didn't reference Benghazi until the next paragraph. You guys lying just makes you look more petty, because again, people aren't that stupid.

ROMNEY: Absolutely. Every time you have an occasion to take something from the federal government and send it back to the states, that’s the right direction. And if you can go even further and send it back to the private sector, that’s even better.

Instead of thinking in the federal budget, what we should cut—we should ask ourselves the opposite question. What should we keep? We should take all of what we’re doing at the federal level and say, what are the things we’re doing that we don’t have to do? And those things we’ve got to stop doing, because we’re borrowing $1.6 trillion more this year than we’re taking in. We cannot…

KING: Including disaster relief, though?

ROMNEY: We cannot—we cannot afford to do those things without jeopardizing the future for our kids. It is simply immoral, in my view, for us to continue to rack up larger and larger debts and pass them on to our kids, knowing full well that we’ll all be dead and gone before it’s paid off. It makes no sense at all. [emphasis added]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I notice that Romney was in Ohio today. Collected food donations for the folks on the East Coast. Praised Americans for coming together and helping one another. FEMA activated a number of US&R Task Forces - including Indiana's - to assist with SAR if necessary. I guess we'll have to see which Governors request Federal aid after the storm subsides.

Im willing to bet not a single one denies the aid

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Whoops, spoke to soon. Mitt has flipped on federal disaster relief.

Mitt flips on FEMA, now would keep it - Salon.com

Wow, create a straw man, and then tear him apart! Nicely executed, you're a real politician.

Of course, if Romney never said that disaster relief was immoral, which he did not (see quote above or Google it) then you're FOS. That's the problem liberals have...Google. Maybe you should watch a little less MSMBC, because in case you haven't learned, they invent stories and spread lies, and when someone repeats lies it makes them look like a tool.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I heard that Obama had Red Bull send a guy into space and jump from a balloon. During his descent he was supposed to deflect attention by spinning out of control, while unknowingly to the onlookers, he was spilling some type of tornado powder into the atmosphere. That powder was only supposed to hit the mid-western swing states, but the guy spun too long and caused the powder to disseminate over the Atlantic, thus creating a hurricane. I heard he’s going to try again on Election Day, but this time he’s supposed to send snow to Arizona and Texas!

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    'A recently uncovered series of top secret e-mail feeds linking the administration to under-employed Russian weather scientists suggests a collusion to alter weather patterns in the Caribbean during hurricane season in an attempt to create a crisis just before the American presidential election. It is unclear who might benefit from this sequence of events, but Foxe news believes it to be the president. In an attempt to be 'fair and balanced' Rumpert Murdochs Co. will attempt to uncover the source of this conspiracy before election day. The Obama administration denies any knowledge of this report and will deal with the story after the election. Foxe news concludes this must be an attempt to steal the election.' *

*the BBN corp. (Bogus Breaking News)

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Not the old Red Bull/sky dive/spinning out of control/ tornado powder conspiracy theory again! Que, ?Que? Give it a rest.

Wow Que. We were typing @ the same time, but u beat me to it . kudos kiddo!

Last edited:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012

A disingenuous story title, as Christie didn't say that.

Doocey: Is there any possibility that Gov. Romney may go to New Jersey to tour some of the damage with you?”

Christie: “I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested. I’ve got a job to do here in New Jersey that’s much bigger than presidential politics and I could care less about any of that stuff.”

“I have a job to do. I’ve got 2.4 million people out of power, I’ve got devastation on the shore, I’ve got floods in the northern part of my state. If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics then you don’t know me.

Top Bottom