• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I caught that also.... totally amazing! A lot of people will accept that lie as fact and champion it. Sharpton is a slimey piece of puke, part of the reason the races are so divided. Divided we fall!

Absolutely true. If racial tension were ever to subside, he and Jackson both would be out of a really cushy job where the money rolls in for free, they get away with personal shenanigans, at least in Jackson's case, that would make Billy Jeff blush, and have attention on the national stage. I will, however, give Jackson credit for a good idea when Fox caught him unaware the camera was running making his remark about cutting Obama's n*ts off.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I caught that also.... totally amazing! A lot of people will accept that lie as fact and champion it. Sharpton is a slimey piece of puke, part of the reason the races are so divided. Divided we fall!

Surely you jest! Al Sharpton said it, and I'm pretty sure my friend's brother's mom's sister posted on Facebook that Obama said he ended the wars. He's a hero!

Apply purple LIBERALLY as needed for sarcasm.

And you wonder why we can't have nice things around here?!?! :rofl:

:mods:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Surely you jest! Al Sharpton said it, and I'm pretty sure my friend's brother's mom's sister posted on Facebook that Obama said he ended the wars. He's a hero!

Apply purple LIBERALLY as needed for sarcasm.

And you wonder why we can't have nice things around here?!?! :rofl:

:mods:

You have found one of the rare instances in which liberal is a good thing.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    i think we should put him here

butts_zpsd008f187.jpg

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I still think it should be in North Korea rather than disgracing any of our 50 states.

Isn't that like transferring a bad employee instead of firing them just so you don't have to deal with it?

Hawaii, although beautiful, is already so much of a disgrace. IIRC, they issued his birth certificate, they can have his douchery on display for all to see.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Could you imagine the engineering nightmare of cutting those dumbo looking ears into rock? Aint gonna happen guys.

Top Bottom