• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Anyone catch the recent presidential speech just a few minutes ago? Sounds like AWB and more is commin, he's exploiting the recent shootings for more gun control, cuz we all know guns grow 2 legs 2 arms a torso and head then go around shootin people.

I'm only wondering how many lives it'll take for people to realize they need to get a gun, to be equally armed as their attackers, and defend themselves. I'm not however looking forward towards disarmament...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of course. They're making a full court press.
    And I'm writing elected officials, reminding them that while Pres Obama doesn't have to worry about reelection, they do.

JagsFan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    I don't know what to think about this AWB that will be coming down. I want to be angry at the president, but when I go look for new rifles the price is $300 more than it was 3 weeks ago. I can't be mad at both parties ugh this world.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Good thing he doesn't enact laws. It will be at least three weeks before anything can be passed, I have already seen the calls for anti gun posts calm down. With any luck by the time this comes up, the pro 2a elected officials that can enact this stuff will have enough balls and votes to keep the most ludicrous stuff out. There is not one party in control of all houses in congress. Remember when the Chick Fil A stuff came out and people were in a firestorm over that, that is all but over now.

castle134

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    thats how i feel when things are fresh there is more of a uproar but once the people can sit down think and work on something it will calmed down some

Top Bottom