• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    So which one of you OC'd at a CVS in Fishers last night? My wife sent me a text today saying her boss was at CVS around 11:30 last night and saw someone OC. He could'nt believe someone other than an officer would do that and wasn't sure what he should do. He brought it to the attention of the clerk at the register which made her nervous as well. Most of her office couldn't understand why anyone would need to carry a firearm in Fishers. :dunno:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Interesting. It saddens me to hear this news on an almost daily basis. The principles this nation founded on, now scaring people.

Anyways, was your wife carrying? That would make the story even sweeter :):

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Tell the sheep that my stolen truck was recovered in that nice little town that you have.

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Unfortunately my wife has never took an interest in anything thats fun. The running joke among her friends is that "she tans and swims".:D

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    It's not where it was left, it's where it was taken from...

Yes I live by Butler Univ and it was stolen out of my drive way.(I kicked the dog for not barking:D) but the guys that stole it were caught in fishers by FPD breaking into residential houses.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Yes I live by Butler Univ and it was stolen out of my drive way.(I kicked the dog for not barking:D) but the guys that stole it were caught in fishers by FPD breaking into residential houses.

I like that area a lot. My father grew up on Boulevard place (and I believe about 42nd st.). It has changed a lot, and now that is about a 1/2 mile away from some serious crime.

Yes, Fishers has it's fair share of crime nowadays. My parents moved to Fishers when it was a sleepy little town of about 5000. Now, I believe it's 65,000+.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    shell station 96th&allisonville seems to be robed about every other month anymore and have seen several work vehicles broken into and stolen in fishers and several office buildings/restaurants broken into in fishers. but it is the safest town ever:rolleyes:

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    wasn't me, i only CC in the fishers CVS...too many scared white people in that area, and i've seen the SWAT team get called out for a MWBBG in the office building across from mine...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom