• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Sooooo, lemme start by saying i work at Staples and do computer repair for them. A guy came in the other day OC'ing which i have no problem with which does not bother me as i OC as well, but; this guy unholstered his gun in the middle of the store!!!!!!! :n00b:

I struck up a conversation about guns when i noticed him carrrying and asked "What ya carry there bud? He replied "I dont know" and then pulled it out of his holster to see what gun it was................... :noway:

I stepped away and said "hey i will need you to reholster your gun please, sir" he then shrugged it off as if it is completely acceptable to pull out your loaded firearm in the middle of a busy store... Now am i just nuts or am i right that you shouldn't pull out your gun in the middle of the store!?!??

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I don't know which is the bigger fail. Not knowing what type of gun you're depending on to save your life or someone else's. Or whipping it out in public not knowing what type of gun it is. Wonder if he knew whether or not it was loaded or chambered. :rolleyes:

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    this is a weird story...i think i would have used the easy button before confronting him...are you sure he wasnt open carrying a staple gun/1911?

easy-button.jpg

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I can think of two reasons.
    1. Weapon in hand equates to handing over the stores money
    2. The guy was a complete moron.

More stuff like this and there will be more business owners not allowing firearms on their premises.

I am sure Kirk will be along soon to explain coonfingering, keep it in the holster, etc. soon.:D

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    It was actually a Ruger i believe p95... I had a better idea of what he was carrying than he did!!!!! And i'm guessing it was chambered since the hammer was back!

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Alright that's it. Time to take all the warning labels off of everything. Let the natural selection begin.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Didn't know what he was carrying and whipped it out to check... :facepalm:

wow.

I guess that's a conversation starter you never imagined you'd like to take back.

minx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    SW Indiana
    I dont see the big deal. Staples is gun friendly. Heck they sell the Swingline 747 the most popular gun in the world. I have one in hand, loaded and ready to punch holes. Btw, no safety on this model.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    It was actually a Ruger i believe p95... I had a better idea of what he was carrying than he did!!!!! And i'm guessing it was chambered since the hammer was back!

... and don't the Ruger P-series guns function similar to a Beretta in that when you engage the safety, the hammer decocks? If so, there's no way to carry cocked and locked and you can add that to the list of fail.

Last edited:

cp009

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    NWI
    I don't know how I could of restrained from yelling "ARE YOU F***in KIDDING ME". Some people are just plain stupid.

Top Bottom