burglarize-house.gif

sign01.gif

travisf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I always hear about the rules thru hear say. I know the general rules. As a rookie I would appreciate it if someone could lead me to a site which shows all the rules of the Indiana LTCH so I can be on top of my game if approached by the higher authority

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    You bring up an interesting point. Do they have that stuff committed to memory? I'd probably say not. Doctors misdiagnose, and sometimes kill (or cut off the wrong leg), fairly regularly.... and that's after 8 years of education.
    "fairly regularly" and EVERY DAY ON THE JOB are two completely different things. Additionally, whereas a Dr. may misdiagnose a patient occasionally, I guarantee he knows the symptoms and what a stethoscope is, while these leos don't even know the rules and can't claim a misdiagnosis. All they can claim is WRONG. A lot of health issues resemble one another, gun laws don't and are pretty cut and dry.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I understand that your angry that you had to "show your papers" on your own property. I guess anyone would be. However, that officer would not have known if that was your property. I do believe that police do have the right to hold someone out and about and ask to see their I.D. or ask them a few questions relating to a complaint.

Exactly...
    After all, he could have been a maniac committing random lawn care maintenance. That ALWAYS leads to mayhem and violent chaos!!
    Why just last week, a stranger was manicuring the flowerbeds alongside my neighbor's deck...and BAM...flipped out and killed the entire family with a gnome!!
    You just. Never. KNOW.
    These comments represent the views of the individual poster and are not necessarily those of the Moderators and Admin Division or Property Holder. The comments addressed in this reply apply to shenanigans (real or imagined), including reports to other commentators and/or readers, made by registered members and should be viewed as implied purple. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Ask your doctor if viewing JetPosts is right for you.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Something I think is being missed here or maybe not brought to enough attention: LEO 's carry a gun as part of their standard equipment. That should mean they know the laws for their standard equipment. I am a former truck driver and had to have a CDL in other words a PROFESSIONAL. Could I have gotten off with a warning for not knowing all highway safety laws. I'm going with no. There are so many moving violations but I know the ones that pertain to me waking up, starting my logbook, doing my pretrip inspection on my standard equipment. In other words Leo should know at least the gun laws that we have to.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You need an age limit on that license.

Starting tomorrow I will be issuing the LTCG(license to carry a gnome) They are $5, good for life and will be on mint green paper as to not cause confusion with the pink LTCH

Hopefully you won't issue one to any of those dangerous gnome grabbing 5 year old little girls.

Top Bottom