jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Got mine here.......
    Crackerjack2.jpg
    From what I have seen it is probably a better degree...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I called myself an extrovert but I am not sure that it is !00% true. I will talk to ANYBODY.... even people that I shouldn't be talking to. On the other hand I am very perceptive of other peoples emotions and can be diplomatic or even hold my peace completely. That is one reason that I cc, to not upset others. Well ok, the main reason is so nobody will kick my ass and take a $600 gun away from me. but I am also aware that some people are uncomfortable when confronted with uncommon behavior like hanging a gun in the breeze. I DID"NT SAY IT WAS WRONG, I said it was uncommon. I think the sensitivity concerning others feelings could be an introverted trait. It would be interesting to hear from a psychologist.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I called myself an extrovert but I am not sure that it is !00% true. I will talk to ANYBODY.... even people that I shouldn't be talking to. On the other hand I am very perceptive of other peoples emotions and can be diplomatic or even hold my peace completely. That is one reason that I cc, to not upset others. Well ok, the main reason is so nobody will kick my ass and take a $600 gun away from me. but I am also aware that some people are uncomfortable when confronted with uncommon behavior like hanging a gun in the breeze. I DID"NT SAY IT WAS WRONG, I said it was uncommon. I think the sensitivity concerning others feelings could be an introverted trait. It would be interesting to hear from a psychologist.
    Here, click the link in the thread to give you a personality test and find out roughly where you fit in. There are better tests out there, but this one will work for what we are needing to know....

By the way, that was the second post...;)
    Extrovert OC here. :rockwoot:

And a plug for an old personality type thread here on INGO:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/17650-personality_types.html

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    On reflection I would absolutely open carry if the reward was bacon. Screw the public, bacon is bacon! A question forming in my mind is this, what is the reward stimulus vs. negative stimulus on each behavior? This is the bottom line on ALL of our behaviors...... What do we get vs. what don't we get by engaging in each behavior. If I got bacon, I would join the oc ranks right away. Everyone has tried very patiently, logically and rationally to show me the bacon in oc...... For some reason that I/we haven't hit on I can see the bacon, but I can't smell it or taste it. It's kind of frustrating.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Here, click the link in the thread to give you a personality test and find out roughly where you fit in. There are better tests out there, but this one will work for what we are needing to know....

By the way, that was the second post...;)

It says that I am moderate across the board......... I am still not sure what that means. I suppose that I am a natural introvert who has consciously modified his behavior in order to better engage in society. Essentially I have taught myself to be an asshat so I can better engage the general public (asshats). um... Was that an extroverted thing to say?

OLDSMITH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    It is amazing how common misconceptions can be dispelled with just a little data.

There is a huge assumption that there is even an "interaction" for us I-types to avoid, or that us I-types would even care about avoiding them. I may be introverted, but I am certainly not insecure. I just don't like people. :D

I 2nd this motion.

Top Bottom