• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    His ban is until June officially but I doubt he will be back much. The community atmosphere at IndianaShooter is better than the "our house our rules" approach that INGO takes.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    His ban is until June officially but I doubt he will be back much. The community atmosphere at IndianaShooter is better than the "our house our rules" approach that INGO takes.
    Well, Tiff, I don't know what to make of this. I guess I'll have to check out the new site. I haven't seen you posting in a long time so it's good to see you back. BTW, if your posts suddenly start getting testy we'll all know that you're ghost writing for the Evil One. ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is it a Perma Ban or just a Suspension without benefits kinda thing...

It started out as a very short ban, but was extended when additional accounts were created to basically ignore the ban. It's not an "our house, our rules" thing, it's about respecting your hosts.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I think it's a testament to character that Mrs Frost is still on the board and handling orders. Maybe it's a revenue thing, but I'd probably get mad and want nothing to do with something I was kinda banned from, at least temporarily. Hopefully he'll be back and play by the rules.

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    I think it's a testament to character that Mrs Frost is still on the board and handling orders. Maybe it's a revenue thing, but I'd probably get mad and want nothing to do with something I was kinda banned from, at least temporarily. Hopefully he'll be back and play by the rules.

It certainly isn't a revenue thing since he lost money to get those shirts made for everyone. If he sells all of them he barely breaks even and there are still some left. He loved this forum and he loved helping people and teaching others and helping to spread the word about our rights.

It is my opinion that he DIDN'T break any rules his first ban besides "contempt of Mod" and just like cops and heckler's veto they try to get their way regardless of what the rules say.

Regardless there are plenty of other forums out there and plenty of other groups. He will always be Titanium_Frost.

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Well send him my best. He did a lot to try to reach a family in Evansville for the INGO Christmas thing and even called me to help out

Thanks Hoosierdoc, he felt terrible that we couldn't get anything more done but it was short notice and the family had already went to a local charity. Lonnie Rahm a sergeant from the Evansville Police (lrahm) put in a lot of effort too to try to salvage those kid's Christmas. It all worked out in the end.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It certainly isn't a revenue thing since he lost money to get those shirts made for everyone. If he sells all of them he barely breaks even and there are still some left. He loved this forum and he loved helping people and teaching others and helping to spread the word about our rights.

It is my opinion that he DIDN'T break any rules his first ban besides "contempt of Mod" and just like cops and heckler's veto they try to get their way regardless of what the rules say.

Regardless there are plenty of other forums out there and plenty of other groups. He will always be Titanium_Frost.

Thanks Hoosierdoc, he felt terrible that we couldn't get anything more done but it was short notice and the family had already went to a local charity. Lonnie Rahm a sergeant from the Evansville Police (lrahm) put in a lot of effort too to try to salvage those kid's Christmas. It all worked out in the end.
    I know it's probably frowned upon here to talk about such matters but I just wanted to chime in and add my :twocents:

IMHO I feel T_F has done far more good for the 2A community and other things in general than what seemed to be an infraction that in all reality paled in comparison. Whatever the case may be I wish the best for you Mrs_Frost and T_F.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yep, it's clearly all the mods' faults. We should just let people do whatever they want and to hell with the rules. :rolleyes:

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Yep, it's clearly all the mods' faults. We should just let people do whatever they want and to hell with the rules. :rolleyes:
    I have to chime in too. I'm sorry there was a problem with rules but TF has done me a world of good too. I've learned that OC is legal from his posts. I never knew that.

When I invited others to join me on a very public ride on the Evansville Greenway pedestrian/bike trail to open carry "for the cause" Frosty is the only one who responded. We passed a lot of people who were probably exposed to open carry for the first time.

I hope you can "unban" him soon and get back to the "cause."

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have to chime in too. I'm sorry there was a problem with rules but TF has done me a world of good too. I've learned that OC is legal from his posts. I never knew that.

When I invited others to join me on a very public ride on the Evansville Greenway pedestrian/bike trail to open carry "for the cause" Frosty is the only one who responded. We passed a lot of people who were probably exposed to open carry for the first time.

I hope you can "unban" him soon and get back to the "cause."

I agree. He was also given two opportunities and declined. He made the decision, not us. All he has to do is ask.

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    That's funny Scutter since the only thing that you posted was that you wanted to permaban him and even the PM that you sent me said that you were trying to permaban him when you had your 'mod meeting.'

Ben is not the kind of person to stay where he is not wanted and certainly isn't going to beg to come back.

Thanks for the kind words mrortega, hope to see you soon at the Patriot meeting.

Also, how would he even be able to 'ask to come back' when you banned him and he can't create another account of you'll ban him longer? Its just the BS you say to make you look better about making a bad call instead of admitting anything you did was ever wrong.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No, I said that was was advocating on his behalf to NOT permaban him and that's why it was reduced to only two months. I said that I believed that when the rest of the staff found out about his shill accounts that they would vote to permaban. I'm the one that PMed him on his shill account and gave him the opportunity to stop using it. I even PMed you to let you know what was going on out of respect for the contributions he was making here and so that the members who had bought shirts from him didn't get screwed.

You know, it's great that INGO is here to be demonized when someone doesn't want to take responsibility for their actions. It's great that I can be here to be accused of being the bad guy. All he had to do was step up and say "Hey, would you reconsider?" but it was easier to run off and b**** about how evil the staff at INGO is. I'm done advocating on peoples' behalf. It always ends badly for me. You guys are on your own.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't know if you are Mrs Frost or actually Titanium_Frost. You may be trying to help but you are not doing so with the above accusations. Now because you have made sure it is all in the open, let me give the background.

Titanium_Frost was banned IMMEDIATELY after a warning was issued for that exact warning in a thread. He was given a temporary ban.
    He started using a shill account. When asked about it, he lied us.
    The ban was extended because of the contributions he has given to the community. It should have been permanent.

We are more than happy to have him back after the ban is over.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yep. You're absolutely right, Mrs_Frost. Once again, it's all my fault. You guys go ahead and do whatever you want. I'll unban the account and you won't hear another peep out of me over it. And I'm never sticking my neck out for another member on this site ever again. You've surely taught me the error of my ways.

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    I'm not here to argue, and I'm not here to make accusations I just don't appreciate it when ANYONE misrepresents something involving my husband. We were doing just fine before Scutter came onto this thread thinking he had to defend himself from attacks. Simply wanting a valued member of the community back and questioning the reasoning of banning him should not erupt into a Mod fight.

You guys don't have to try to control everything.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You're right. I agree 100%. I misrepresented everything. I accept complete responsibility for all of the events that lead up to his banning and all of the events that followed it. Everything you said about me is completely true and 100% factual.

Top Bottom