• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    His ban is until June officially but I doubt he will be back much. The community atmosphere at IndianaShooter is better than the "our house our rules" approach that INGO takes.

It is my opinion that he DIDN'T break any rules his first ban besides "contempt of Mod" and just like cops and heckler's veto they try to get their way regardless of what the rules say.

Regardless there are plenty of other forums out there and plenty of other groups. He will always be Titanium_Frost.

I'm not here to argue, and I'm not here to make accusations I just don't appreciate it when ANYONE misrepresents something involving my husband. We were doing just fine before Scutter came onto this thread thinking he had to defend himself from attacks. Simply wanting a valued member of the community back and questioning the reasoning of banning him should not erupt into a Mod fight.

You guys don't have to try to control everything.

ACTUALLY, YOU started the "MOD fight" by making claims about INGO.

Just sayin'.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I have a fantastic idea! Frosty, how about sucking it up and playing nice regardless of what has transpired? Scutter, how about giving Ben another chance to play nice? With all due respect to your position and responsibilities and to Ben's status as a long time member how about you two figuratively shaking hands and picking the fight back up with the real enemy? There are a whole lot of people trying to put us gun folks out of business permanently. C'mon, Ortega can win the Nobel peace prize for this!! My wife thinks I'm pretty worthless so I need this to show her I'm not. Do it for me. (If O'bama can win it how high can the bar be? ;) )

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Glad it was seemingly worked out. I consider all involved my friends and would hate it if I couldn't communicate and fellowship with any of you on here. Be nice, play fair, and remember that this is the internet and it's serious business! :):

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I'm not here to argue, and I'm not here to make accusations I just don't appreciate it when ANYONE misrepresents something involving my husband. We were doing just fine before Scutter came onto this thread thinking he had to defend himself from attacks. Simply wanting a valued member of the community back and questioning the reasoning of banning him should not erupt into a Mod fight.

You guys don't have to try to control everything.

I am sorry but they do need to control stuff. I believe he was at the meet and greet I went to. If so, you would know my son is at almost everything I am, and he often sits by me when I am on INGO. I am glad that they try to enforce thing. I am also sadden that this has caused such trouble for the mods and that our rules are being compremised because of popularity.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    But... But... I thought T_F and the Mrs wouldn't be back bc INS is so much better? Now I'm confused.

Hey don't put words in my mouth I haven't been here for two weeks! I have been getting along just fine on INS and I plan to be on both sites just as I have been the whole time. I posted on there a little more lately for obvious reasons... :rolleyes:

Mrs_Frost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    I am sorry but they do need to control stuff. I believe he was at the meet and greet I went to. If so, you would know my son is at almost everything I am, and he often sits by me when I am on INGO. I am glad that they try to enforce thing. I am also sadden that this has caused such trouble for the mods and that our rules are being compremised because of popularity.

I think that the mods need to moderate not control and there is a big difference. I think there was a misunderstanding and people were upset so everyone said what they thought.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

This ain't the Status Thread, if you want a shirt send me a check.

Top Bottom