• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've OC'd at Old Navy and AMC and never had any issues. I live in N. Indy and havn't had any bad experiences or run ins with the law for that matter. Occassional glances from citizens. Cops just walk by like they should. Consider it luck or better educated on gun laws on the Northside.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I wasn't aware they'd actually closed Laffalot Square, even though the sparse representation of crap they have there would barely make for a disreputable strip mall. I sure wouldn't go there unarmed, and to be kicked out of it would be so perverse I'd have to laugh. Don't think I'd go to Castleton nakey either; last time I was there, I waited out front for the GF, and the freakshow I saw pass before me made me look forward to the apocalypse.

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Was told last week that it's Company Policy for Village Pantry to remain carry unfriendly. An older gas station clerk told me that next time I carried in the store, she'd ask me to leave. I can't confirm if it's the truth for all locations though, since she was both new and very obviously mortified that I had a gun strapped to my hip.

ironmanran

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Lafayette
    Tippecanoe mall in Lafayette is a simon mall for those who were not sure. So far thats the only place i know of in Lafayette. Any one else know of other?

Top Bottom