• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I went to Walmart earlier and noticed two different guys OC'ing. Management wasn't involved. LE wasn't interested. Soccer moms didn't run screaming. And nobody was disarmed by a 5 year old girl. In fact, not a single :poop: was given.

What's with Walmart and OC'ing anyway? I see it more there than anywhere else. :dunno:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    The over abundance of people there make it "occur" more. I go to buy diapers and such, and I oc. Odds are someone will see me there ;)

Mcglockin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    could be an easier way to make the "people at walmart website"... 2 weeks ago I saw a guy oc at scotts grocery store and he had a pair of tap shoes on and was clicking around all over the place..

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I went to Walmart earlier and noticed two different guys OC'ing. Management wasn't involved. LE wasn't interested. Soccer moms didn't run screaming. And nobody was disarmed by a 5 year old girl. In fact, not a single :poop: was given.

What's with Walmart and OC'ing anyway? I see it more there than anywhere else. :dunno:

Seeing they have more customers than any other retailer, you would see more of anything.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    What's up with the '5 year old girl' that keeps popping up in these threads?

:dunno:
    An INGOer was OCing several months ago at a grocery store. He was harassed and berated by a LEO for open carrying. The LEO went so far as to tell him that open carriers could have their guns taken from them by five year old girls. It has become a part of INGO lore, much like uncooked white rice and tragic boating accidents.

hot rod al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    An INGOer was OCing several months ago at a grocery store. He was harassed and berated by a LEO for open carrying. The LEO went so far as to tell him that open carriers could have their guns taken from them by five year old girls. It has become a part of INGO lore, much like uncooked white rice and tragic boating accidents.

Thanks for getting me up to speed! :laugh:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I OC'd in my local a little while back and noticed a few other guys carrying OC as well. A friendly nod was given, and no complaints at all.

Top Bottom