• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Was OC'ing (as always) when a older gentleman sitting in one of the chairs at the back of the Goodwill said......"Is that a 38?" I explain no that it was a Glock 23, 40 Cal. To which he replied "Oh wow that's great I'm going to stay with you just in case something happens here I'll be safe!" His wife then approached and he told her "Look there he got a 40 caliber pistol" to which she replied kidding "Well what do you expect his sweatshirt says CIA on it! (which it did) :laugh: But at least I know we're safe in here while he's here!"

I told them "I'd like to thank you both for have such common sense and to recognize that this is a benefit to society and not a hindrance and I'd would be honored to protect either of you in any way I could!" They both just smiled and I walked on down the aisle with a big smile knowing there at least two others out there with common sense and appreciation for our 2nd Amendment!

God Bless America!!!:rockwoot:

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    Well...I'll be......If only those older folks would have gotten interested in politics years ago! LOL Good for them, and you! Hopefully they can teach some of that common sense and let it spread!

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i got a couple of concerned stares at montana mikes today in greenfield, its a pitty murders and thieves gives guns a bad name and their reputation carries over to us :( at least you got positive acknowledgment.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Do you think they thought you were CIA? :D
    Its one good thing I keep hearing about OC, you have some nice moments like that with people.I guess you also have to deal with all the anti-gun people too, that's one of the downsides.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    That's pretty awesome! And nice weapon by the way

Thanks, I put a Crimson Trace Laser on it and I really enjoy it! Do a great deal of biking and kayaking year round and keep it will me at all times. Nice to just be able to wash if off and go for the day until cleaning later in the evening!

JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    i must have missed the part where you were tackled to the ground by a police officer than detained, all while being shot at by a bg. ALL FOR O.C. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    i must have missed the part where you were tackled to the ground by a police officer than detained, all while being shot at by a bg. ALL FOR O.C. :rolleyes:

His lawyer asked him to not talk about that until after the criminal (charged with attempted murder - because everyone knows that OC'ing causes people to have heart attacks) and civil (the bg sued because the presence of an OC'er caused undue emotional distress) proceedings are finished.

Top Bottom