• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I spent all afternoon at the show and had a great time! But even when you don't buy a gun or other major purchase, it's amazing how a couple hundred bucks will still just evaporate... it's like, where the hell did it all go exactly? :dunno:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i spent all afternoon wishing i had my 17 bucks back. this show was one of those ya just wish didnt happen.. my opinion of course. but i assume im biased since i didnt sell anything.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I spent all afternoon at the show and had a great time! But even when you don't buy a gun or other major purchase, it's amazing how a couple hundred bucks will still just evaporate... it's like, where the hell did it all go exactly? :dunno:

Exactly!

XDs sold for $499-599. The price differences were amazing

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I'm here and excited to see a big gun show for the first time.

Ahhh, the first gun show.. The next phase of your initiation is now complete. :whistle:

Another one of my favorite stops at the 1500 is the book vendor with many long tables of gun esoterica, parallel history accounts, extra terrestrial-inspired political theory, subversive economic doctrine; instructions on improvised explosives, suppressors, full-auto conversion, poisons and worlds-end radio transmission; field guides on Psy-ops, home perimeter detection, caching and resource preparation, emergency surgery procedures, body and corpse disposal, genetically-selective re-population, sexual spiritualism (or was it spiritual sexualism?), ancient methods of invisibility, ninja craft, alchemy, dimensional shifting, cyber security hardening and countermeasures, exploitation of public data bases, establishment of new or alternate identities, field power generation, food preservation, terraforming; and my favorite area of interest about how to 'disappear and melt away' off the radar of government, family or anyone else. Basically, I trust my dog. :shady:

It's really hard to choose the greater of the two greatest amendments - first and second. :draw:

cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Pretty sure I walked past Cory and Erika today at the 1500. By the time I realised, they were gone in the crowd.

It was pretty busy today but my dad and I both found some minor things we were looking for.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'll be driving through Indy tom. from I-65 to 465 then to I-70.. Where is this show located? anywhere near? and what should i expect?..

North east side of the city. Indiana State Fairgrounds. 38th and Fall Creek road
    Probably 20-30 minutes out of your way each way if your going west on 70, but easy side trip if your going east

Top Bottom