• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    I stopped by the table Friday.. didn't see a target to sign. I did enjoy meeting SmileDocHill. LoveMyWoods was on his cell.. or I would've introduced myself.

I bumped into a couple of other MCFG regulars. And over the years, I've gotten to know several of the vendors. There are a lot of good folks out there involved in the shooting sports and helping support -- by exercising -- our 2A rights. Very heartening to see that. I had a great time at this past Indy 1500.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I did stop by your booth but didn't see any spotting scopes, I don't think you were there at the time.

spotting scopes sold out on friday. usually they are not a etreamly popular item becasue a quality spotter and a cheapo spotter look exactlly the same inside a building. so i dont take many

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Sunday's crowd is to remain a mystery. :)
    I walked by the both and as always the people working it were on their phones or playing with their phones.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I walked by the both and as always the people working it were on their phones or playing with their phones.

So you didn't stop by, you walked by and viewed it from a distance? :n00b: I wonder how all those other people got to chatting. . . . .

And to think you could've logged your complaint about the 50-post rule in person!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I stopped by Sunday and bought a T Shirt and got a few stickers. Didn't get anyone's name but the crew there was friendly and enthusiastic. I wished I could have met more INGOers and I wore my INGO Tactical hat all weekend but nobody mentioned it. I was across from Brad and KnifeLady. Anyway... glad INFO has such a strong following. :ingo:

Top Bottom