Oct. '12 1500 - What are you taking to sell?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Two Factory Original Star PD .45 mags one blue one starvel(nickle), bought them for my brother who then sold his Star PD.............

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    It would be nice if you fellows gave a ball park figure of what you are looking to get for your wares. ;)

I'm bringing a single shot shot Glenfield Model 10 made by Marlin in really nice shape. Not asking the world for it. It's got a squirrel in the stock. $90 OBO.

FFEMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Madison Co.
    Bringing my Mossberg 464 SPX, looking to sell, need the cash to fund another project. I have it in the ads. I'll be down there Sat. morning!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm not sure here, but for you new members with less than 50 posts, be careful, you may be pushing the rules on buying and selling. Just a heads up!

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    It would be nice if you fellows gave a ball park figure of what you are looking to get for your wares. ;)

I'm bringing a single shot shot Glenfield Model 10 made by Marlin in really nice shape. Not asking the world for it. It's got a squirrel in the stock. $90 OBO.

Yeah your probably right. Im asking $720 for my Sig but Im willing to go down a bit.

I.A.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Logansport, IN
    I'm not sure here, but for you new members with less than 50 posts, be careful, you may be pushing the rules on buying and selling. Just a heads up!

Well my post about what I will be looking for at the 1500 got deleted, so I guess you were right! I figured it would have been a spirit of the law vs. letter of the law kind of thing, but I guess not so, lesson learned!!! lol :n00b:

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Nermal_Niese
    Nermal_Niese
    If I am able to go, I'll probably bring my Charter Arms Explorer II w/xtra barrel and Happy sticks.
    Since I got a Neo, it has become a safe queen.

For those wanting to know what I am asking for the Explorer II, I will entertain any cash and/or trade offers.

Nermal_Niese

Last edited:

abrumlev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    NE Indy
    I'm hoping to take the Beretta AL391 12 gauge that's in the classifieds. If I don't make it, I'll still be in the area if anyone wants ot meet up and take a look at it.

Top Bottom