• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'd like to see INGO booth have "hi, my username is:" stickers for us to put on while walking around. I'd pay a quarter. Can we drop off "site supporter" funds at the table?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This was my first my handgun purchase, got it at the 1500 in August for $385 out the door price with case. I am very happy with it. I just replaced the recoil spring and hammer spring. I am now trying to get the girlfriend trained and less afraid of guns.

picture.php
    That's a lot of gun for her to start with. I guess if she masters that she will be good to go. Good luck, you have an excellent shooter.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    A couple of Para P14 mags for my P12
    A few 33rd 9mm Glocks for the Sub2000
    Some AR mags if there's a deal on military ones
    Maybe some .45ACP JHPs
    Son's looking at a couple of knives
    INGO swag and meet a few of the folks
    Breathe deep the sweet smell of firearms

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    7) INGO stuff

I'd like to see INGO booth have "hi, my username is:" stickers for us to put on while walking around. I'd pay a quarter. Can we drop off "site supporter" funds at the table?

INGO swag and meet a few of the folks

Guys just a quick note about INGO and the October 1500.

We've decided to sit this show out and not set up a dedicated INGO table. That weekend is tough for most of the Mods, and we've decided to delay our new swag launch in an effort to add a few more items to our current selection. Look for those items at the January show.

In the meantime, you can still stop by and say hi to INGO Mod VUPDblue who will be camping out with Cwood and Indiana Supply Depot. He will have some of the last current swag items on-hand, but you'll have to request them specifically. He will have a few shirts, hats, patches, stickers, and chamber flags. Get 'em before they're gone for good! :ingo:

ei5uys.jpg

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Find a decent Kydex Booth that wont try to rape me on building holsters for my 1911, m9 and my Leatherman Supertool.
    Otherwise, Books by Michael Z, ammo, mags and mebbe a rifle or pistol or hopefully a Modded Saiga 12.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    G19 is on my list:):
    5.45x39 upper .
    if no luck with the two above maybe a AK74:D.
    Several coworkers from Laffayette are coming, and a few family members from the Terrre haute area also!!!

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    My goal for this show is to stop debating which 1911 to get, and actually make a purchase this time around.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Looking for a new gun for the wife..like a Bersa thunder 9 ultra compact or a kahr cw9...maybe a .380

Trade or sell the taurus 651

Becker BK2

NEW 15 round hi-power mags

Red dot optics for the AR.

In this order

God bless
    -Shred

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    I am looking for the following:

Beretta Px4 Storm in 9mm
    Ruger SR1911
    Ruger Mini 14 (prefer tactical, but ranch is OK)

I've never been before. I hear it's really crowded?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'd like to pick up an AR lower to build something over the winter.Is there a specific booth that usually has a good deal, or am I better off at a local shop and not the 1500? I just want the stripped lower, and maybe a lower parts kit.:dunno:

I know I can go to my local dealer and pick up/order stipped lowers any day at about $125ea.......so I usually look for better.....usually, you can find them pretty consistently for $100...unless you're simply in the mood to pay a rediculous amount more for something with a specific brands name on it.....most of mine I've paid between 85-100 total, between FTF and online deals

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I blew most of my gunshow money already (dang J&G and their $299 Saigas!) but I'll be there anyway.
    Mainly looking for .223 AK mags, an HK93 A3 stock, and maybe a .22lr pistol.

Top Bottom