• ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I was there, parking sucks--subject of a different thread, met up with a couple INGO'rs, bought a hoodie and talked with Fenway, and lovemywoods (I think - I'm horrible with names) for a few minutes. I found some springs that I was looking for. Best visit to the 1500 I've had in years.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Ahh! Why couldn't the Indy 1500 have been *next* weekend, when I'll be home? I'm in the market for a couple of things, and I've actually never been to the 1500. Hope y'all enjoy. *waves from a long way away*

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ahh! Why couldn't the Indy 1500 have been *next* weekend, when I'll be home? I'm in the market for a couple of things, and I've actually never been to the 1500. Hope y'all enjoy. *waves from a long way away*

There will be another one in few months.

:welcome: to :ingo: and back home!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This show was the biggest one I've seen in a while. There were vendors in every possible room and even in the hallways between rooms.

Prices were decent for both guns and ammo. There were even a few really good deals to be had if you were patient and willing to look.

I spent way too much money today, but I'm happy with my haul. I planned on getting a fixed blade knife from Brad, which I did (ESSE-4). I also got a Voodoo Tactical double rifle case, a used Glock 17 mag for $15 (thanks AGS) and I just couldn't pass up a Maverick 88 from Plainfield Shooting Supplies.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Stopped by the INGO booth with my wife to get her a hoodie, and my wife, who HATES pink wanted one in what she calls PeptoPink. Surprised the crap out of me. Got one for me tho. She's the one missing out!!!

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    I was there yesterday. I didn't buy much, just some 30-06 ammo. Had money in my pocket, just nothing jumped out at me. It wasn't too crowded, and I could move around in the aisles. Lotsa vendors. Not too much flea market items. Had fun with family.

Top Bottom