Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Have room in flight 2 if you have been on the fence. A little room in flight 1 for walk on's as well.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yes, thanks to Coach and crew. You do a good job with new shooters & I know I most likely wouldn't be shooting USPSA events without your efforts. As a beginner, if I had to drive a couple hours one-way to a big outdoor match and burn half my weekend on something I might not like, I probably wouldn't have tried it for probably 2-3 more years, if I got around to it at all.

There were some new faces last night. If it's too intimidating to drive hours to a big match, this is a great opportunity here for people to get a taste of it in a little more low-key environment, without going to a strange club and feeling like you're slowing down somebody's squad or something. I have managed to attend a couple outdoor matches since getting introduced to these things at Parabellum. It's a blast to do during the winter and I'd encourage others to give it a shot.

Last edited:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Thanks to Coach and his staff for putting these on again this winter. The added lighting was very helpful and the air quality was greatly improved from last year.

Thanks for all you do for the area shooters and USPSA.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Thanks to Coach and his staff for putting these on again this winter. The added lighting was very helpful and the air quality was greatly improved from last year.

Thanks for all you do for the area shooters and USPSA.

Ok geesh, guess I gotta thank coach too (dont really like to do it publicly). I will say that the along with the lighting improvements, the air quality was better last night than it has been in the past. Replacing the filters seemed to have helped quite a bit.

LRAdolescent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2015
    Indianapolis
    So I was one of the "new faces" last night. (BJ/William in the red shirt). I know I met several of you guys last night, and can't thank you enough for your willingness to help the FNG. Chris and Larry, especially, thank you for your tips and pointers before, during and after the stages, it was most helpful, and appreciated.
    To Coach and staff, thanks for your hospitality, and willingness to help a new shooter. I'm hooked for sure, and it's largely due to the people I encountered last night! (Shooting in general is pretty darn fun too!)
    Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to the next match!!

One quick question. Will scores from last night be posted? If so, where?

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    So I was one of the "new faces" last night. (BJ/William in the red shirt). I know I met several of you guys last night, and can't thank you enough for your willingness to help the FNG. Chris and Larry, especially, thank you for your tips and pointers before, during and after the stages, it was most helpful, and appreciated.
    To Coach and staff, thanks for your hospitality, and willingness to help a new shooter. I'm hooked for sure, and it's largely due to the people I encountered last night! (Shooting in general is pretty darn fun too!)

BJ....good to meet you too. I am Pat, the guy shooting the loud obnoxious open gun. It is really addicting once you get a few matches under your belt. I would encourage you to come out to one of the outdoor club matches. Even though this is a great indoor match, the outdoor matches are more fun as the stages can be a bit more creative.

results here

https://practiscore.com/results/32756ec3-ac25-4c2b-ba96-f3f26dbd1f5b/index

Jammer31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Picked up my very first stage win last night in Limited!!!! Thanks to coach for taking the time to put on a match during the week throughout the winter months. I feel like I've learned so much in the last 6 months after getting such a late start in life at picking up a gun for the first time ever at 39 years old haha. Love learning from you all.

http://youtu.be/VB-Tg0fgquw

Compglock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 10, 2015
    Brownsburg
    Picked up my very first stage win last night in Limited!!!! Thanks to coach for taking the time to put on a match during the week throughout the winter months. I feel like I've learned so much in the last 6 months after getting such a late start in life at picking up a gun for the first time ever at 39 years old haha. Love learning from you all.

http://youtu.be/VB-Tg0fgquw

also shooting a new gun! Good job bro!

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood

No problem BJ (this is Chris btw). Glad I could help, and glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you out at MCFG for Friday Night Steel this month!

Top Bottom