• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anybody else been getting these types of ads in the banner??? Or is this INGO's way of telling me I need a woman in my life. :dunno:

INGO.png

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Just the usual gun related items and one for a vacation. I F5'd about 20 times and it was mostly brownells.
    Try deleting your browser history. May have trackers over riding the regular Ingo ads.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I use a program called
    Do Not Track Plus
    It cuts out a lot of banners and advertisments

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    :yesway: Thanks for the tips.

I didn't know that other sites could pretty much put their ads over INGO's. I just assumed that Fenway had to approve the ads in that banner. Now that I'm paying attention a little closer, every few time the page refreshes I see an odd ball add here and there. Oh well, 99 problems but an ad ain't one......:D

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Not on my computer but I have been getting some bs ad about winning a free iPhone on my smartphone every time I go to INGO.

Same here. I've been the 10,000 Chicago visitor for the past few days. :n00b:

Me too. Except I'm the 10000th Terre Haute visitor. I can't back out of the web page and can't cancel the prompt. It only gives me the option to click "ok," which I'm not about to do. I have to disconnect the battery on my phone because shutting it off still won't get me out of the web page. :( Hope the site admins can figure this out and get rid of it, because I can't go to INGO on my phone until this gets fixed.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Me too. Except I'm the 10000th Terre Haute visitor. I can't back out of the web page and can't cancel the prompt. It only gives me the option to click "ok," which I'm not about to do. I have to disconnect the battery on my phone because shutting it off still won't get me out of the web page. :( Hope the site admins can figure this out and get rid of it, because I can't go to INGO on my phone until this gets fixed.

I get the Indy verson of that on my phone also.

Top Bottom