• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    It was a Glock, I feel more bad for the girls car that got stolen , by the stuff inside it looked to be a young girls car.

Yea we were downtown for my company party when the shootings happened Sat night and then this Sunday night.. Really makes me wonder what the world is coming to . Like the Wild West

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    We were at my FAL house last night celebrating his 65th birthday,when we hear a loud CRASH out front. I peak out the window to see my BIL Tahoe sliding down the street on the ice. It got creamed from behind by a 4 door Saturn. 4 young men bailed from the car and took off running. It was raining, cold and the street was a sheet of ice. All 4 fell down at least twice. My BIL took off after them but stopped when a neighbor who was on his porch smoking said the front runner has a gun. The police found another gun in the car when they checked it.

I guess the car was stolen from Rockville and Girlschool , this happened off Bertha. We assume they were running back to Cloverleaf but not 100 % sure.

Made for an exciting evening

Your BIL stopped chasing when the neighbor shouted that the runner had a gun.

The mindset should be that anyone you're chasing, tracking, tackling, etc... is armed. Thinking the worst, like that all bad guys are armed will help you prepare for it. :draw:

Obviously he got deterred by the sight of a gun. - Similar situation when a dirtbag gets deterred by the sight of an Open Carriers gun.

Nemick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Fishers
    Hang on a second here. How about some compassion for the poor guys who were forced to steal a car because they couldn't afford the bus fare to get home to mom? Not to mention the inconsiderate BIL who left his truck in their route home. As if having a Tahoe jump out and assault THEM isn't bad enough, they then fall over and bump their knees on the icy ground. Clearly the gun in the car was a plant and if the lead runner really had a gun, it was an absolute necessity in case someone tried to steal his new ride. I come from England and I can tell you that the BIL would now be behind bars for having the gaul to do anything that might have inhibited these poor, mis-understood and lovable fellows in any way. Not to mention the criminal charges, civil suits, insurance claims and other bullcrap that would have been leveled at the BIL.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Top Bottom