• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Do this

Midwayusa.com has DPMS LPKs in stock, for $59. I ordered one yesterday, and it shipped this morning.

I don't know where you are, Miketodd, but unless you live right across the street from the 1500, have some reason to wait for the show, or you really like rubbing butts with smelly guys in camo, I'd suggest you save the gas $$, the parking $$, the entry $$ and do this! If you order it right now, you may have it by the weekend. Certainly by early next week. Probably for less $$, too.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    there usually are a handful of vendors whom sell LPK that i know of, also sell individual part like detents and springs. Hopfully those prices are not to outrageous.

erictorp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Greenwood
    I've got a stripped lower and my brother-in-law has a few. We are headed down to look for LPKs, uppers, etc. I am thinking hard about doing an AR pistol. Do you think at least the LPKs will be really high priced? I have never been to the 1500 so just wanting to get everyones :twocents:'s.
    Richard's Guns has some lower parts kits for sale. He's a guy that does transfers and sells a little also.
    http://www.richards-guns.com/

RGR12

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    I was in Georgia last week and couldn't find a single shop with any ar or ar lowers. I'm thinking prices are going to be high at the 1500.

Flaydogg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    0   0   1
    Jul 20, 2010
    Warren
    I'm trying to build an AR15 and was going to head down to the 1500 and try to find some deals. But after reading this I dont think I'm going to waste my time with it, I'll just order from Midway.

njbenja06

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I am guessing anything there will likely be priced pretty steep. I imagine some shops will have some at reasonable price, but will be VERY limited and sold out within minutes. Just speculating, but I would imagine that if any shop has them in stock they would not take too much up in order to keep the local and regular customers happy, but like I said, they will probably bring some if they have any to spare. All speculative and a lot of IFs involved. Would not go to the 1500 if that was what I hoped to find though.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I'm trying to build an AR15 and was going to head down to the 1500 and try to find some deals. But after reading this I dont think I'm going to waste my time with it, I'll just order from Midway.

Midway, as of last week, is no longer accepting back orders on most AR parts. I see on my back order for a DPMS upper, Midway is now estimating June 1st for in stock status. :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I was at the Ft. Worth Tx gun show last week and they had plenty of parts for sale. The prices were enough to make me cry but they were there... I imagine the same scenario for the 1500

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I sold a Double Star LPK and used 5 pos stock for 90 bucks to some guy 10 feet inside the door. I'm thinking he was a vendor looking for deals. That's all I was asking for them anyway, but would have rather seen someone doing a build get them.

Top Bottom