• zibby43

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Are you talking about these?

Mag Insert 17 19 26 34 Polymer Black

Or the actual floor plate? I don't know if you're married to factory parts or not, but I highly suggest picking up some of these:

TangoDown Vickers Tactical Glock Magazine Baseplates (5 Pack)

I have them and love 'em.

Here's what they look like installed:

vickersbaseplate-1g.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Are you talking about these?

Mag Insert 17 19 26 34 Polymer Black

Or the actual floor plate? I don't know if you're married to factory parts or not, but I highly suggest picking up some of these:

TangoDown Vickers Tactical Glock Magazine Baseplates (5 Pack)

I have them and love 'em.

Here's what they look like installed:

vickersbaseplate-1g.jpg

Can you give us a pic that shows how far they may extend beyond the width of the grip? I saw these the other day online, but wasn't sure if they changed the "profile" of the gun/mag.

zibby43

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    Can you give us a pic that shows how far they may extend beyond the width of the grip? I saw these the other day online, but wasn't sure if they changed the "profile" of the gun/mag.

Sure can. The second picture is a more accurate representation of any additional "width."

Vickers-Tactical-Glock-Mag-Base-Plate-Bottom.jpg

Vickers-Tactical-Glock-Mag-Base-Plate-440x586.jpg

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Might want to try Midway USA or Brownell's. I got a couple from Bradis once. To my knowledge it's not something they stock. They just had a couple laying around from when they put an extended plate on for customers. Might want to call them ahead of time if your going to make a special trip just for the floor plates.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    If you go to POP Guns (Post Road at Washington St or vis versa) they have a old parts bin in the middle of the store, dig through it carefully on the side nearest the gun display shelves (parking lot side of the store as oposed to the shooting lanes side) I saw some take offs in there for about $1 es. I have a whold bag of scratch and dent you can pick through free if its the bottoms you need. I been looking for two 9mm inserts (1693) and will probably have to wait for my future son in law to hit the next 1500 to get me two.

Scratch and dent Glock floor plates I have anybody want some.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    If you go to POP Guns (Post Road at Washington St or vis versa) they have a old parts bin in the middle of the store, dig through it carefully on the side nearest the gun display shelves (parking lot side of the store as oposed to the shooting lanes side) I saw some take offs in there for about $1 es. I have a whold bag of scratch and dent you can pick through free if its the bottoms you need. I been looking for two 9mm inserts (1693) and will probably have to wait for my future son in law to hit the next 1500 to get me two.

Scratch and dent Glock floor plates I have anybody want some.

Can you send me 2 or 3 for a G19? Peas and tanks. :D

Top Bottom