• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    2 in ankle holsters, 1 in a garter, 2 in drop leg holsters, 1 strongside OWB, 1 weakside OWB, 1 appendix IWB, 2 in shoulder holster and 2 in small of back. Cargo pants for additional mags or you could tape some to your back.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    13 according to Chic Gaylord. And all concealed.
    SIX-1.jpg

All dressed up and nowhere to go . . . except, perhaps, to the Evansville Zoo.

John

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    When I was in bootcamp the night before a march someone stole my sling, so during the march I couldn't sling my M16, I had to carry it. On the march of three (3) platoons 19 people fell out due to minor health issues.

Guess who my drill instructor was kind enough to volunteer to carry all their weapons while they rode in the truck from heat issues - Since I liked "carrying" rifles? Yep, I carried 20 M16 service rifles up and down the hills for the rest of the day. I should have earned the nickname "the armory."

Ergo, I will strong recommend, from personal experience, that while carrying 20 rifles may be possible, less is advisable.

Regards,

Doug

PS - STRONGLY advisable.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Depends on your vehicle. Here I am getting ready to load my truck up with guns before making a Kroger run:

GunDestruction.jpg

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Three.

No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.
    Early winner. Personally, however many I feel like. Especially when going to the range or a contest. Only if you are caught being a bad boy will they hold it against you.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    When I was in bootcamp the night before a march someone stole my sling, so during the march I couldn't sling my M16, I had to carry it. On the march of three (3) platoons 19 people fell out due to minor health issues.

Guess who my drill instructor was kind enough to volunteer to carry all their weapons while they rode in the truck from heat issues - Since I liked "carrying" rifles? Yep, I carried 20 M16 service rifles up and down the hills for the rest of the day. I should have earned the nickname "the armory."

Ergo, I will strong recommend, from personal experience, that while carrying 20 rifles may be possible, less is advisable.

Regards,

Doug

PS - STRONGLY advisable.
    It could have been worse, they could have been M14s. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist that one. We had a name for someone who pulled stunts like that: a "BF", and it wasn't for "Best Friend". There always seemed to be at least one jerk in a platoon that would scuff the toe of a boot or shoe with his walking down between the ranks to get into formation. If it persisted for very long there would eventually be a "blanket party" for him as the guest of honor, after which there was usually a drastically dramatic personality change. Barracks justice could be severe.

John

markholst

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2016
    Russiaville
    Three.

No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

I laughed so hard at this! I seriously think I pulled something...

I loves me some Monty Python!

Thanks. I needed the laugh tonight.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    It looks Derringer Meryl rocked 50:

Meryl-Stryfe-Trigun-c.jpg

And this cos-player made it work with something that appears to be larger than a Derringer:

11a8c148bc99ee371b22b0e8a4740ba7.jpg

Top Bottom