• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That would be so worth it! I'd like to see one of these in person. Need to find a breeder around here.

Good luck with that, those suckers are rare. There's only 17 for sale on puppyfind and I believe it's just 2 different breeders.

Once my puppy(8+ months) is completely balanced and has completed agility training(he hasn't started yet, but he's going to soon) I'll probably look into getting another dog and Ovtcharkas are definitely up there on my list.

Ima either get another German, an Anatolian or a Caucasion. I'll probably wait until Leonidas is at least a year and a half old, because I want him to be able to show the new puppy how things are done.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Holy $hit! I had to go back and look at those pictures again. It didn't register the first time that those were 3 different dogs and owners. (Yeah, I'm tired, it's late.) I read the 8 month old part and for some reason thought that those were the dogs you were talking about.

LOL, I can't imagine a dog that size and only 8 months old. God I need sleep.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My buddy works for animal control. In residential community's in the state of IN, the # is 5 total and that includes cats and dogs. Unless the home owners association states other wise.

Any idea what the IC is for that? Or is it a local zoning thing? Animal Control is typically a city, town, or county thing. Just wondering...

And that Caucasion should count as 5 all by itself! I can't imagine trying to feed that thing (or clean up after it).

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    One of the neighbors next door have way too many animals in their house.
    They have ducks in their garage sometimes, birds that fly free in their house and poop everywhere, cats and dogs. So many I cnat keep up with the amount. The house stinks to high heaven and I wont even go in. As soon as you open up the door the odor hits you. How can anyone sleep or eat or live in that mess. That is not sanitary at all. There might even be more animals they have that I dont even know about.:dunno:
    Disgusting. They are nice people but geez the way they live is not normal at all.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Any idea what the IC is for that? Or is it a local zoning thing? Animal Control is typically a city, town, or county thing. Just wondering...

And that Caucasion should count as 5 all by itself! I can't imagine trying to feed that thing (or clean up after it).

pooperscooper1.jpg

Top Bottom