• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Look at my join date in relation to my post count, I could care less. Of course, I know how to use the search function and find what I need without posting a new thread. Also, I mostly read and learn on here. I was one of the original 100 members...OG status haha
    Shut-up noob!:n00b:

Just kidding!! :):

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    It's called multi-tasking... maybe one day even you government types will learn how to do that :yesway:

As a matter of fact, I just set up an appointment for our car, am on INGO, doing government type work, AND twirling a blue highlighter. So there.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I don't know but somebody told me that when I reach 8,000 I'll be cool like Skulldaddy! :cool:
    You can only hope!!!:rockwoot: SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium now offer Midget posting! That's right, I will have a midget stripper post for you on INGO so you can raise your quality post count while you are busy with having an actual life!! Call now and get a free nipple Piercing!!

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    My post count means that I'm no where near as bored at work as OneBadV8 is.

I was gonna give you today's INTERNET AWARD FOR BRILLIANCE until I saw your post count. I still believe you nailed it!

If you welcomed every new member from day 1 you'd have 36K+ post. Is there an app for that?

It appears you are about half as bored as OBV8. He has an excuse though. It IS his work.

Mission statement: concise and to the point with the occassional troll-like nuance.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Made the post count to 50+ and will watch to see what catches my attention and add an opinion once in a while or ask a question.

Top Bottom