• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    A name from a fugitive capture rang a bell with me. I went through Basic Training at Lackland with a Robert Bassler; is there any way to find him after all these years? THE NEWS: A man suspected in the fatal shootings of a Fort Bragg councilman and a county land trust official was shot and killed Saturday after a massive, month-long manhunt in the redwood forests of Northern California, authorities said. Deputy Jason Ramos of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department said Aaron Bassler was shot and killed around midday outside Fort Bragg. Just maybe he is related to the Bob I knew. Never ever heard that name anywhere. Thanks for any leads to help. EBR

JCSAZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    I know this thread is a few months old, but I was stationed at Davis Monthan with Bob, and have been looking for him too. I can't believe a guy can escape Google in this day and age, but I've only found one reference to anyone close and that's a news story from Fort Sumner, NM, where a Chief Deputy Robert Bassler is quoted about some guy drowning in the Pecos River. I can't even find an obituary for his wife, Karen, who I know died a few years back.

Top Bottom