• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Decatur IN
    Hi all,
    I want to introduce a new training opportunity to everyone with our new Gun Shop.

Indiana & Ohio Firearm LLC.

Currently we are offering training opportunities including the UTAH CCW. As of now we are teaching the Ohio CCW class, NRA Basic Pistol Course, and the UTAH CCW class. While we focus on the training aspect of the business at this time we are going through the process of obtaining our FFL initially for Indiana and future in Ohio also. While we enjoy teaching it is allowing us to invest in our business to eventually open a Gun Shop for everyone to someday visit along with a shooting range.

This has been a great opportunity to meet new people and grow together in a shooting community.

We look forward to assisting you in the future. For the time being you will find us in the training section with our growing education opportunities for Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio. Once our shop is up and running we will be advertising with INGO and will hope to see many of you in our future shop.

Thank you for reading this and hope to see a warm welcome in the community.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us for any training opportunities you may be looking for.

Sincerely ,
    Indiana & Ohio Firearm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Decatur IN
    Currently our training classes are either being held at Blue Creek Conservation Club or Sportsman Lodge in Decatur..
    As far as the future gun shop... As of right now we are looking at placing it around the Blue Creek area on the mid east side of Adams county.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    :welcome:to :ingo:from Clay County! This is the ONLY place for Hoosier gun owners and 2nd Amendment Patriots. Spread the word and be sure to check out all the sections and buy some INGO swag from the new store! :ar15::patriot:

Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    I am joining the business as an NRA instructor and am involved in the marketing and outreach to folks.... Good to see the welcomes here!

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Decatur IN
    Man...Will your Governor allow you to open up in such a terrible state?

I'm not sure what your implying there... All of our training right now is in Indiana along with the first phase of our gun shop and FFL. We would like to pursue an FFL for Ohio in the future due to our close proximity to Ohio along with one of our founders lives in Ohio.
    Let me know if I can provide any more details if I missed something.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Decatur IN
    Short notice..... But just put up our next training opportunity for this weekend in Decatur,IN...
    We will be hosting a Utah CCW Class at Sportsman's Lodge from Noon to 5p.
    Check out the training section for details.
    Thanks everybody for the welcomes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom